The Point

"H-hey, Dash, where are we-" You trail off, suddenly stoping at your destination. You stare ahead in awe. Laying before your eyes, is a a high view of Ponyville, the sun setting in the background, making the sky a beautiful shade of pink. "Wow!" You mumble. "I know right? This is Love's Point! I used to go here with my friends from flight camp back when I was filly!" Rainbow breathed in a huge gulp of air, then breathed out, admiring the sight she recognized from her fillyhood. "Why do they call it Love's Point?" You ask. "You see those rocks over there?" Rainbow asked, pointing. You nod. "Well, if you look closer, you can see that those rocks are formed in the shape of a heart. Scientists believe that long ago, 2 Egyptian ponies from different families fell in love. Their families hated each other though, so they had to keep the relationship a secret. One day, they found this cliff, and as a reminder of their love, they took some rocks and shaped them into a heart. But one day, one of the ponies parents found out, and they were killed. To this day, ponies still come here with their special someponies to remember how important their love is." Rainbow explained. "That's so cool!" You say. Rainbow sits down near the edge. You sit down next to her. You both stare in awe together as you watch the sun set. You suddenly feel your chest swarming with butterflies. You feel the sparks fly. 'This is it! This is your chance! You can show Dash how much you love her! Come on, go for the kill!' You think. You start to lean down to Rainbows face, preparing to kiss the mare. Then, all of a sudden, the blue mare gets up, her flank shoved in your face. You blush at this, backing away quickly. 'Ewww!' You think, wiping your tongue with your hooves. "Hey, let's get out of here. I bet Fluttershy is worried about you." Dash says, starting to trot away. "U-um, y-yeah, ok." You stutter, scrambling to your hooves and trotting after her.