"Hello i am Lillia Brown i am here to collect," Lillia pulls a piece of paper out of her coat pocket and glanced at it not to make it obvious." Ahh yes Pagie Phillips i am her to collect you to take you to our amazing school at Sharville i hope you enjoy your experience, so are you ready?" She folds the piece of paper back up and slips it back into her pocket.

"Just about i am just going to say goodbye to my family, do you want to wait inside it is a bit nippy outside." Paige held open the door so Lillian could come in.

"Why thank you, i will load your suitcase into the car then you can say goodbye does that sound like a deal?" Lillia picks up the heavy and gigantic suitcase and wheels it over to her brand new B.M.W, meanwhile Paige ran upstairs and said her goodbye's to her mum then she ran downstairs to her brother, who had a piece of paper in front of him with a load of scribbles on.

"what are you drawing Justin it looks very pretty!" Paige bends down to sit next to him to admire his drawing it was actually very interesting.

"I am doing a plan of where i am going to put my stuff in your room, or shall i say my room." Justin bites the lid of the blue felt tip pen and tries to cackle at the same time but ends up choking suddenly Paige lost interest in his colourful drawing, she gives him a hug and gives him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek and runs to the door where Lillian is struggling to lift the suitcase of the floor.

"Here let me help." Paige jogs over to the poor lady who was so determined to lift the suitcase into the car. Paige gives her a hand and the suitcase was into the car before you could say "Sharville."

"Thank you so much Paige i can't wait for you to be a part of our school, you are so mature, beautiful and kind you are the type of role model we want at our school." Lillian opens the car door for Paige while Paige flips her bushy brown hair which flows past her waist in the wing mirror to make sure Lillian was not telling fibs, Paige thought she was lying but her bushy hair framed her round face perfectly and her brown eyes made her even more beautiful. Paige sat in the car as Lillian spoke to her mother in private. They both nodded and shook hands then Lillian walked over to the car like she just bought the world. She climbed in the car and turned on the engine and off they went. "Hold on we may go off road on this journey!" exclaimed Lillian as she slammed her foot on to the accelerator.

"AHHHHH!!! Lillian are you mad we are heading towards the cliff edge!!!!" Paige screamed at the top of her voice!

"Don't worry we are supposed to go this way, how else do you think we are going to get there!" Lillian said while flipping her hair like she was a teenage girl, they both felt the car judder suddenly the world looked blank for a while and the red B.M.W rode smoothly like you were riding on clouds.

"Can i open my eyes now? Are we there yet? Am i still alive? Sorry about the questions i am just so nervous about going off the edge of a cliff in the middle of London." Paige hesitated while taking her hands of her scrunched up eyes.

"Oh my gosh am i dreaming? Lillian please tell me i am dreaming." Paige hesitated while her knees were shaking uncontrollably.

"We are not dreaming this is real life, now this is going to be a long journey so get used to it." Lillian said placing her hand on Paige's knee to stop it shaking. The reason why Paige was so scared is because they had flew of a cliff and landed onto a nice fluffy cloud and to her surprise there were so many cars travailing along this smooth road. Cars were riding up and down the road boucing up and down gently most of the drivers were wearing the same uniforms as Lillian and young passengers beside them, but Paige was so shocked she did not even notice.

"Umm Lillian where are we and why is this road so narrow?" Paige asked she felt a little more comforted with Lillian's hand  on her leg. Paige stared out on the the road made out of clouds and was staring at the passengers in all the other cars and the passenger in the blue Citroen coming the other way was someone she noticed straight away!

"Hey Lillian that is my best friend Shannon from Year 8 she said she was moving to Iceland for 3 years, Lillian do you know anything about this?" Paige said  puzzled.

"Well Paige, Shannon did not go to Iceland she went to the same school you are about to learn at." Lillian replied

"Well why would she lie to me i was her best friend she has probably forgotten all about me since it has been 3 years." Paige said while starting to sob while leaning on the edge of the window with her hair blowing wildly in the wind. She glances at Shannon who is coming towards her in the car surprisingly Shannon noticed Paige and was waving rapidly out the car window.

"Even though she remembered me and waving at me i am still mad at her for not telling me the truth!" Paige said stubbornly while folding her arms in anger.

"The reason why she didn't tell you the truth is because this is a special school." Lillian said calmly still concentrating on the road extremely hard because the road is very narrow and if you fall of the edge you are in big trouble!

"What do you mean by special?" Paige asked curiously.