Chapter 9 - Just Kill Me

~Alina~

"Alina..." Danny called my name when I wouldn't respond to him. He called my name several times but I kept ignoring him. I did not like how attracted I was to him and I did not like how sweet he was being to me. I needed to get away from him. I needed to go back home. Thalia and her parents must be really worried about me.

Thalia was a really good friend of mine before my parents were killed. Now she's my step sister. Her parents took me in when I became an orphan and have raised me ever since. Thalia hated werewolves too just like me. She was actually planning on joining mine and Eric's werewolf hunting group after finishing high school. But now, Eric is dead and I have been captured by one.

The thought of Eric brought me great pain. He was one of my best friends. I loved him so so much and I missed him greatly.

"Alina? Alina are you crying?" Danny immediately came rushing to me. He grabbed my hand pulling me towards him when I let out a loud scream.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I was sobbing now. He let them kill Eric. He fucking let them kill Eric. Deep down I knew he couldn't have done anything to help Eric since I did shoot him with a silver arrow. And Eric and I were attacking him so he kind of would have the right to kill us. But I was so drowned in grief I couldn't think straight.

"Alina please-"

"Don't talk to me!" I shrieked. "I hate you so much! Why are you trying so hard in making my life miserable?? My life is already hard enough! I don't need you ruining it even more!"

I grabbed the lamp beside me and chucked it hard at him. He ducked immediately and the lamp went flying and hit the wall behind. "Alina calm down!" Danny exclaimed.

"Why don't you just fucking kill me already? I know you want to! So just do it! I miss my mom and my dad and my brother so much! I miss Eric! So just kill me!" I screamed out as I grabbed random stuff off the tables and chucked them at him. Danny continuously ducked, avoiding the objects.

I was just about to grab a glass cup when Danny seized hold of my wrists, preventing me from doing anything. "Alina!" He growled angrily. "Stop it!" I whimpered in response and let go of the cup.

He let go of my wrists when he realized I wasn't going to do anything. "What the fuck was that!" He growled pointing at all the things I threw and broke. I stared at the mess on the ground when my eyes wandered over to something shiny in Danny's pocket.

A knife.

I inwardly smirked as an idea came to me.

"I'm sorry Danny. I'm really sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I shouldn't have made that mess. Please forgive me." I said as sincerely as I could make myself sound, pulling a puppy dog face as well. His eyes visibly softened as he cupped my face in his hands.

"Oh Babygirl, you don't have to apologize to me for anything. I could never be mad at you." He said caressing my cheek with his thumb. For a second I got distracted, staring into his eyes. But then I snapped out of it and smiled back. I wrapped my arms around him as he brought his lips down to kiss me on my forehead.

Just as his lips touched my forehead, I grabbed the knife out of his pocket. He then pulled away and smiled down at me again. I had to look away because his smile was just too cute.

I slid my arms up and around his neck, the knife clutched tightly in my right hand. I noticed the knife was a silver one. It wasn't too heavy on the silver but any and all silver was deadly to werewolves.

"You have an absolutely breathtaking smile, Babygirl. I want to see you smiling like that all the time. Please don't ever cry. If anything ever makes you sad, just tell me and I'll do whatever I can to make sure you're happy again. Ok, Sweetheart?" He said and I nodded my head at him.