Chapter 1: That Fateful Night...

Eren's POV:

It all happened one night...

The night sky was pitch black except for the moon. The breeze that came at this time refreshed me. I was riding my bike, pedaling faster and faster. I wanted to get to the manga bookstore before it closes. It was already nighttime and I was breaking my curfew. I finally reached the store and looked around. Then I found it.

The only Attack on Giant manga book left was there, right in front of me! It had been on sale since this morning but because of school I couldn't get to it until later. Add in homework and studying and here I am at night trying to buy one of the books from my favorite series.

I sighed with relief and picked it up. I started walking over to the cashier, but without looking I managed to bump into the girl in front of me.

-It All Started Like This...-
By: Legobrony Edited By: TamedBeat

"I'm sorry! I didn't look where I was... Huh?" I apologized then looked at her, my eyes widening at the sight.

The girl I bumped into was breathtakingly beautiful and alluring. She had long straight black hair, murky brown eyes, and moist pink lips. She had a nice body. And overall seemed like the girl who would get so many guys. In other words, a super model or a dream girl.

What was even more surprising was that she was staring at me or rather at the book I was holding.

"Is that the only Attack on Giant book left in your hands?" she asked.

"Uh, yes? Did you want this book?"

"Yeah..." She replied. For a gorgeous girl like her, I would have gladly given her the book, but I had been waiting for it since this morning and I earned a lot of money from doing chores.

"I'm sorry. You're really beautiful, the most I have ever seen, but I can't." I said.

"Come on! I have waited an entire two months to get that book." she said sadly.

"I'm really sorry. I'm still keeping this book. Why not come back tomorrow and get it in the morning?"

"They won't have it the next morning. They are out of stock until next week. I can't wait any longer!" She said furiously.

She really wanted this book. She tried swiping it from my hand, only to fail because I kept dodging her. I started rushing over to the cashier, but she pulled me back. I held onto the book with all my might while trying not to damage it.

I pushed my leg behind and she got caught behind it. I gave the book to the clerk and put out all my money.

"Do it quickly!" I told him while struggling with this awfully persistent girl. He looked surprised and maybe even a little confused but he took my request anyway. He gave me the book and was going to give the change but I was running out of time.

"Keep the change!" I snatched the book from him and rushed out of the door. I hopped on my bike and took off like a bullet train. I was going the fastest as I could.

Somehow the girl was catching up to me which would be a problem. I couldn't even lose her in the alleyways and at the turns. I managed to reach my house, but with the girl not too far behind me.

My dad was asleep and the front door was locked. So I climbed up to the window to my room. I always left the window unlocked in times like this. I was glad I did that.

I was about to hop through when a hand caught my leg. I kept wiggling but she wouldn't let go. She leaned backwards and somehow pulled me out of the window.

I fell from the second floor and landed... Right on top of the girl. My face was so close to hers and her breasts were touching my chest. My face flushed with red and I started getting nervous. What would she think? I went up on my hands and knees and looked at her face.

She didn't open her eyes. I started panicking and leaned in closer to her face and listened. She was still breathing. Thank goodness!

I carried her up to my room and laid her down on my bed. It's really surprising that she managed to get passed out by a fall from the second floor when she managed to fight me for the book at the store and ran and caught up to me. You wouldn't expect a fall to knock her out.

Bringing a blanket with me, I quietly stepped out of my room and went downstairs. I lied down on the couch and slept there. I knew I wasn't going to get some good sleep.

-The Next Morning-

I woke up to the sound of showering. It was still early and I thought my dad was getting ready to work. Then I started to get worried. I calmly rushed upstairs without making a lot of noise and went into my room. The girl wasn't in the bed where I left her. Where did she go?

I checked down the hallway and the rooms. When I got to my dad's bedroom, I could hear him snoring. That's when it hit me.

I walked down to the bathroom only to see the girl open the door only covered in a towel. I covered my eyes and looked away. I was really tempted to look at her. Blood dripped from my nose.

"What the hell are you doing?! Why are you still here?" I said, still pissed off at her.

"I'm obviously taking a bath after what happened last night. And I'm still here for the book." She answered bluntly.

"If I let you borrow the book will you leave?" I asked her.

"Yeah." I went into my room without looking at her and gave her the book.

"There are you happy now?" I asked and she laughed. "And put on some clothes before you leave." I told her with disgust.

"Okay," she said. "Then I'm borrowing your clothes!"

"What?!" I stared at her with a shocked expression.

-At School-

Mikasa's POV:

I arrived at AOT High. I didn't know what the AOT stood for, but I didn't care. I walked into the classroom just as the bells rang. The teacher told me to just stand right next to her.

"Class, this is the new transfer student I was talking about. Introduce yourself." The teacher said.

"I'm Mikasa Ackerman and I just transferred from the SC High School." The guys were drooling and staring at me. I got this sort of attention all the time. I didn't want it, but I can't help it if guys were attracted to me.

"Will you go out with me?" Asked a random guy from the back.

"No." I said straightforward. The guys sighed.

"So Mikasa, your new seat will be-" she was cut off by a late student coming in.

"So sorry I'm late! I was blocked by-" I recognized that voice. I turned around and saw the same guy from before.

"It's you!" We said in unison.

"Why are you here?" He asked. The guys looked confused.

"Eren, you missed the introduction. Mikasa here, is the new transfer student. Oh and she will be sitting next to you."

"Huh?" Eren looked blank.

"Hmph! I'll never forgive you for what happened last night..." The guys turned their head and glared at Eren. I just snickered.

"It's your fault. You wanted it really bad!" He exclaimed.

"Ok that's enough. Both of you head back to your seats."

I was still a little bit pissed off at him. I went back to my desk and the teacher started the lesson.

Eren's POV:

The bells rang, signaling the end of class. As we were heading to our next classes, I saw Mikasa and caught up to her.

"Look, I'm sorry for last night. I just really wanted the book as much as you." I told her.

"Will you forgive me Mikasa?" She just looked at me blankly and coughed.

"Alright. I'll forgive you but on one condition."

"What?" I was wondering what she had in store for me.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this. If you enjoyed, leave a comment or vote and I'll bring out the next chapter soon. -Legobrony