Foxface's Story - Introduction

Hey guys :)

This is my Hunger Games fan fiction, and my second story. I gave up on the first one since I didn't get many views on it, and got some hate mail as well. I don't want to be putting effort into something that doesn't get me anywhere here.

Since not much is mentioned of Foxface or District 5 in the book or the movie, I was wondering what life would be like for her and the district. This story is not in the point of view of Foxface (who is called Gwen in this), but in the view of her sister, Emily. I hope this fills in the gaps of Foxface's story that the book doesn't cover for you. If you do like it, please vote and follow me! :) I'd love for this story to get popular on Wattpad. Please read on!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen and Emily, the Lockheart sisters, are inseparable. They share everything from their sparkling emerald eyes to their room at home, despite the difference in their main features that can sometimes make Emily feel worthless and ugly.

Their whole lives are turned around though when Gwen is chosen at random to represent their disrict, District Five, in the 74th Annual Hunger Games. What will become of her and Emily? Will their experience only make their bond stronger, or will it prise them apart? Although Emily thinks she may be falling for their district's male tribute, Raven, could he just be making the situation worse? The unanswered questions build up in Emily's head until she doesn't know what to think of the world anymore.

How could her friendship with Raven be wrong and bring her so much trouble, when it just feels so right?