Guys! I Need a Shrink Ray!

Naoko jumped on the couch by herself! She's getting too big too fast! Lik dis if u cri evertim. She went to the park today! She was so freaking happy! Then when we got home she didn't stop wagging her tail for like a half hour, then she fell asleep. It was so cute!

Also yesterday I sweat more dancing to the Pokemon theme song while getting ready to run than actually running! That's what I've been dong all summer, watching Pokemon all day every day. I bought the theme song, too! Now I can listen to it when I'm not on the internet! Yay! Also it's the whole thing! At the end it gets really intense, I find that funny because the dude is like, "Gotta catch 'um aaaaaaall! Gotta catch 'um alllllllllll." It's awesome. Shall I put it in the media section? I shall! Mom hates that song so freaking much. She said I could get it though!

Do you guys have any advice on storage? Because my phone storage is pretty much full and it still was after I deleted a crap load of pictures. I think I know what the problem is. I didn't delete all my pictures of Ty, Tyler, and Tyler. Oh well! I like them!

Why didn't you update Caitlin today? Because I don't want to write it anymore, it's dumb. If there are any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace. In the mean time I'll just unpublish it. Sound good? Cool cool. 

Kay thanks, byeeeeee!!