"No, you can't tell me what to do. I don't run from a kittypet like you."Poor Mama, I know she probably tries to keep everyone in line. Cutie stared at the ground, with a pang of throbbing guilt. Maybe I am weak... Tears started to cascade across her face, trickling down to her neck like water surging down a cliff from an extravagant waterfall. 

                             Cutie whimpered from the force of her crying. Sugar glanced over and with her squeaky yet adorable voice she inquired,"Cutie, are you okay...?" 

                              Her lip quivering as she whimpered, Cutie squealed,"No, I'm not okay! Papa thinks I'm weak and I wanna be strong!" 

                               "You'll always be strong in my eyes little one." Sweetie purred, curling her tail around Cutie and pulling her back. 

                                "Well then, I suppose I'll go. Come on, Spice, I'd like to show you the forest." 

                                "Ooh, the forest?! Thanks so much Papa, I can't wait!" Spice purred with immense, enthusiasm that augmented rapidly by the seconds. 

                                 "Can I come? Pleassseee!" Cutie begged. "And can Sugar come too?" 

                                   "Fine, but I'm warning you," deviously Malice cackled as he whispered into Cutie's ear so Sweetie wouldn't be able to hear,"...there shall be battle training!" 

                                     Cutie nodded with a ginormous gulp. 

                                      "Well, I'll be off Sweetie. Ta-ta!" Malice lashed his tail as his kits scurried after him. Then suddenly he lunged with a burst of accelerating speed. "Keep up if you can, kitties!" Cutie struggled to catch up, using all of her strength in her stubby limbs. Thorns snagged on her fur moderately long fur, put she kept charging on as ferns blurred around her, stalks of plants raising up high. A bee flew in her face and she screamed, tumbling, and losing her footing. 

                                        "Catch me if you can, slowpokes!"  Spice jeered, his white, tiny yet dagger-like teeth showing in a cruel smirk of  mockery, "Hopefully for your sake you won't get lost!" As Cutie opened her mouth for a stinging retort the wind blasted out of her, as Spice shoved her back belligerently, sprinting off. 

                                        Suddenly she heard the small thud of paws. "W-Wait up!" Sugar panted, leaning on Cutie's shoulder for support. "Whew! I thought I lost you!" The runt stared up at her brown and black tabby sister. "But now you're here." Sugar purred, placing her head against Cutie's shoulder. Cutie could tell that Sugar depended on her for comfort from being so small. I'll always protect her. "We better get going, Papa and Spice are already ahead!" 

                                          "Okay, but umm,  where are we?" 

                                          "I-I'm not sure. Shall we go straight ahead?"

                                           "Sure,-oof!" Sugar fell on her face her lip trembling. "Something's got me! Get it off! Get it off! Get it off! Get it offfff! Cutie spotted a bramble tendril curled around Sugar's leg.  

                                            "Stop wriggling, it'll make the bramble go tighter around your leg." 

                                            "But b-but-"