SMUTTY SMUT

Okay so this is my first smut i've written ik it won't be the best but i tried. And look st the title if smut's not ur thing don't read it ;) here we go... this might suck seriously tho.

- - -

Joey pov*

I start editing my vlog, cutting out some 'janiel moments' cuz the psychopaths are crazy and I don't need them knowing more stuff then they already do.

I hear the door open behind me, i turn around to see Daniel.
"Heeeey joeseph." Daniel greets me i laugh and reply with "Hello mister daniel."

He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me, kissing my cheek. I smile appreciatively.

"Whatcha doing?" Daniel asks.

"Just editing the vlog." I reply

I suddenly jump when i feel him trailing kisses down my jaw.

"Daniel, I'm busy." I say annoyed. He does this everytime and everytime he always gets what he wants in the end.

"Hmm?" He says while he continues trailing kisses down.

He doesnt give me hickeys though I've told him multiple times about how it'll show up in the vlog and what so ever.

"S-Stop I'm busy." I stutter

He trails his hands down to my belt loops and hooks his fingers on them.

"Daniel I'm being serious stop."

He immediently starts to palm me through my jeans. I bite my lip back from a moan but fail miserably.

"Is someone getting hard?" I can pratically hear his smirk in his voice.

"You're sick in the head." I grumble jokingly.

He puts his hand under my shirt trailing up to my nipples and i moan accidentally.

"Lift your arms up." Daniel says.

Oh fuck the vlog I've got time I think to myself.

I lift up my arms and he pulls my shirt off and throws it. He sits on my lap and we start kissing passionately.

His tounge collides with mine and i explore his mouth. His mouth taste sweet like tea. He's obsessed with tea.

I moan into the kiss and i feel daniel smile but returns to kissing me.

He trails kisses down my chest and reaches the end of my happy trail.

"You're beautiful." He says then looks up at me smirking before unbuckling my belt.

He quickly pulls down my pants which leaves me in my breifs. He starts palming me through the thin fabric and i gasp.

In response he smirks and pulls down my undies.

My hard erection springs out and it's finally free!

Daniel leans down starts to lick my tip and i moan loudly. He trails his tounge around my erection and I'm a moaning mess.

Hes done it long enough i want to feel his throat around me.

"Stop teasing!" I say harshly putting my hands behind his head and shoving him downward. I start feeling guilty for being so harsh but the feeling quickly vanishes when i feel him bobbing his head up and down.

He moans around me and i gasp in pleasure.

My penis hits the back of his throat and he starts swallowing around me. I can't keep still with all the pleasure going through me.