41. Soaked Mattresses & Mistresses

Start from the beginning

I growl in return and lean back, tapping a finger under his chin. "Well aren't you a little tiger" He huffs, pecking my lips once more. I nod, smiling up at my boyfriend.

Boyfriend... I don't think I can get used to that affable term just yet.

Our tent rattled a little and whispers circled it, poking and nudging the material. The fail antics of 2 guys trying to be sneaky, until one is hit in the shin.

"Ugh! Ouch, what the hell man!" One low voice called out, their silhouettes easily highlighted by the risen sun.

"Shh! You want to wake them up?" The other whisper screamed.

"Thought that was the point, to scare them? Shit face! Why you hit me for?"

"Shut the f*ck up! And I didn't! You must've tripped you clumsy ass"

"Who you saying shut up to huh? I'm a f*cking ninja!" The screams echoed through the tent as both shadows began hitting each other on the head, like arcade's Whac'a'Hole.

Jace was hidden in the nape of my neck, his soft lip grazes running along. The vibration of him laughing over me, tightening the sleeping bag around us. "Sammy and Jayden are great, aren't they?"

I smiled, nodding a little whilst hiding in his slick dark brown hair. Jace grabbed an extra blanket, placing it over us as we nestled inside it. His warmth against mine, and the sleeping bag and blanket capturing heat.

"YooHoo! Big Summer Blowout!" Jayden lightly shouts in the tent, crawling over.

"Well damn, do you guys need anything? Protection? Lube? A book of teen pregnancy?" Sammy exclaims beside Jayden. Jace kicked him to shut up making Sammy groan with 'I guess you already slipped in then.'

I rubbed Jace's shoulders softly, his panda hoodie tucked against mine.

"Guys, I'm happy for you and all, but we really should get going before the others start waking up in their beauty beds" Jayden whispers, pulling off the blanket revealing Jace and I cuddled together in onesies.

"Well damn..." He mutters, staring at us with a questioning gaze.

"See, Carolina and I aren't that mushy" Summy murmurs scrunching his nose, scrutinising us in this contented position.

Jace laid on me, between my legs, with one of my legs tangled amid his. His head lay nestled in my neck whilst my head was resting on his. I had one hand wrapped around him laying on his shoulder and the other stroking his back. One of his hands laid sprawled on my butt, what a surprise, and the other resting on my tummy.

Mm, not going to lie. This is one ass comfy position.

"Just break up already!" Sammy grumbles.

Jace and I closely look over at him, our eyes glaring and our brows furrowed together in immensity. Sammy retreated back and gulped, "I meant... break it up...as in position, not break up in relationship."

I snorted whilst shaking my head, then leaning up to slip on my Uggs. "Best we go and drag the others to the lake now."

Jace grabbed my waist pulling me back down, "Nup, more cuddles with your Jace" he grins, snuggling back in my neck. I sigh, scratching his neck a little kissing his temple.

"Bro come on! We should do it now before the sleeping pills wear off, and Skye you promised you'd help!" Jayden pouted, his curly waves falling back on his eyes. I exhaled sitting back up, putting on my beanie.

"Come on Nerd Candy" I murmur, standing up beside the other two. Jace frowned with puckered lips, his eyes persistent on me. "What happened to my rebel Jace, hm?" I tease, crossing my arms over my chest.