Chapter Fifty One

I just got back to Japan a day ago.

My schedule was hectic, before I left Chicago.

Today is my best friend's wedding.

Oh. That sentence was wrong.

This is how it should be:

OH MY GOD! IT'S MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING, TODAY! I'M SOOO SCREWED! I'M GONNA BE LATE!

I had to fly from Narita to Nagasaki airport in a rush.

Damn it! My body clock's screwed.

Better be screwed, than to die by my best friend's hand.

I literally have two hours left before Levy-chan's wedding.

The plane just landed and it takes about an hour from the airport to the hotel.

I wasn't able to contact Levy-chan yet, that I've arrived Japan, due to panic.

I hailed a cab and asked the driver to make the cab fly to the hotel, if possible.

Damn you, Gajeel for picking the church, just because it has a gothic style to it!

We've finally arrived at Crowne Plaza Nagasaki Gloverhill.

I still have 45 minutes left.

Good thing, Levy-chan told me which hotel and room she was booking for the wedding a month ago.

I dashed towards Levy-chan's room.

I knocked on the door and Erza opened the door in shock.

"Surprise!" I shouted in exasperation, as I walk inside the room and closed the door.

They were all staring at me and I looked at Levy-chan's once loneliest face on Earth, became glorified.

"I knew it! I knew you'd come!" Levy-chan tucked me in a bear hug.

"Levy-chan... We only have forty something minutes left... I'm sorry it took so long for me to get here... I really tried my best, though! Oh gosh, you look stunning!" I managed to say between huffs.

She was wearing beaded ruffle organza ball gown, and she's absolutely gorgeous!

I felt 3 sets of arms hug me, from all different directions, that made me chuckle.

"LUCY-SAN!"

"OH. LU-CHAN!"

"LITTLE LUCY!"

"Hello aunt Lucy!" A blue haired little girl, greeted.

"Oh my gosh! Nice to finally meet you, personally, Jezreel-chan!" I smiled at the 5 years old kid.

"Mama said you're really pretty in personal and, like always, she's right!" she chirped.

"Aww... Thanks Erza and Jezreel-chan!" I hugged Jezreel, and earned a smile from Erza.

"Lucy-san, Ashen would like to meet you too!" Juvia called and I turned towards her holding her 8 months old son.

I held Ashen in my arms, smiling.

"You'll become a wonderful child someday! Oh, and a cool one, too!" I cooed.

"Okay guys, now that the maid of honor has arrived, let's get cracking!" Levy-chan ordered as she clapped her hands.

"So, she's the maid of honor?" Juvia and Erza whispered to each other, behind me.