Chapter 2 : Pinetree I Am Your Father

Mabel (P.O.V)

I awoke to a strange noise coming from Dipper's bed he was fast asleep. and it sounded like a voice a very familiar voice. he started tossing and turning in his bed I could now only faintly hear the voice it was whispering to Dipper. I was very confused so I went over to Dipper he was now speaking in the same language the voice was speaking.

and started laughing it wasn't a warm or happy laugh but an evil laugh I wanted to wake Dipper up. but I knew whatever was happening might effect him more if I try to wake him. so I left him and got back into bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

I had a horrible dream about Dipper betraying me and laughing evilly with Bill then Bill makes Dipper insane and he kills me. I wake up screaming, it's bright outside and Dipper isn't in the room. 'it was all a dream' I think to myself I also must've been dreaming about the weird voice and Dipper acting weird. I mean there is no way my little bro would betray me not ever.

Dipper (P.O.V)

I had the strangest dream last night Bill was in it he told me he would be coming to visit me soon to test something on me. and that if I tell anybody Bill would hurt everyone I love. I ignored the warning just thinking it was my imagination I mean Bill was gone right?

I pushed all my worries and doubts aside and went downstairs to the kitchen. I still wasn't talking to Stan or Mabel but that doesn't mean I was gonna stay in my room all the time. Stan and Ford were arguing, apparently Stan wanted to fix the portal and go on adventures and Ford wanted to destroy it and the journals. good thing I kept my journal hidden and made copies of the others I couldn't let him destroy the only thing I'm obsessed with.

" hey bro bro what ya doing?" Mabel jumped up behind me and asked I didn't answer. I was still mad at her so I ignored her after a while she left me alone and went upstairs to sob. I could hear her from upstairs I felt kind of bad for her but no matter how much I tried to forgive her I just couldn't the more I thought about it the more angry I became.

I couldn't take it any more so I rushed out of the shack past Wendy who was reading her magazine. and past Soos who was painting the front of the shack. they had also sided with Stan and Mabel I felt so alone and betrayed I ran deeper and deeper into the woods behind the shack.

until I could see a small lake and some big rocks I decided to relax there for a while and calm down. it was so peaceful and quiet but not for long. as I was trying to skip stones into the small lake I heard a voice in my head ^HEY PINETREE SO GOOD TO SEE YA^ oh no no no no not you please god no it can't be "Bill Cipher"!

Bill Cipher (P.O.V)

I have been watching Pinetree ever since him and shooting star appeared in Gravity Falls. at first I thought I could use them and then get rid of them. but the weird thing is no matter how many times I tried to kill Pinetree I just couldn't shooting star no problem but I couldn't kill Pinetree.

it interested me a lot so I decided to steal his body and cause havoc but shooting star interrupted and Pinetree got his body back. but something weird happened as soon as I was ripped from his body and was in the mindscape I remembered something.

When I first became a demon I still had my sanity and was good friends with the Pines family. I even fell in love with a girl from the family. but I was slowly going insane she left me but not before I cursed her. ya see I needed somebody to link to so I couldn't be killed and to help me take over Gravity Falls. and I guess the spell worked and Pinetree is my son!

"Bill Cipher" said Pinetree I could see the fear in his eyes "well who else calls ya Pinetree"? I said. he looked annoyed and scared in any other situation I would be messing with Pinetree but this was serious. "Listen kid I have something really important to tell ya" I said with my serious face on.

he looked at me suspiciously and nodded "OKWELLI'MYOURFATHERANDYOUAREGOINGTOTURN INTOADEMONANDHELPMETAKEOVERGRAVITYFALLS" I said quickly. so he might not hear all of it but he did "wait what?" he shouted I could tell he didn't believe me well this was gonna be fun.