Facts About Jihyun

1. Until her debut with the group, Jihyun had been the purest member and hadn’t done any CFs or advertisements.

2. She is the mother of the group.

3. Appears in Lee Hyun's MV You Are The Best Of My Life.

4. Appears in BTOB's Love Virus.

5. She earned the praise of the staff members (from The 3rd Hospital) after displaying her ability to focus during the time she was on set despite of the performance she had lined up for that day.

6. In the past she formed part of JYP Entertainment where she trained a lot. 

7. She’s the eldest 4minute member.

8. Her ideal type is the singer Rain/Bi (she wants to change it though)

9. Two of her favorite foods are eel and fruit salad 

10. She auditioned only once.

11. All the members agree on saying that she has the best skin among the group.

12. She’s worried about her crow’s feet and her body in general.

13. Her trainee life lasted 6 months.

14. She admires figure skater Kim Yuna and singer Madonna. 

15. She is said to look foolish at times because of her kindness and clumsiness.

16. Fans like to call her ‘Nam Yeoshin’ (Nam Goddess)

17. She’s a ‘bagel girl’ (a girl with a baby face and glamorous body) 

18. She has a younger brother.

19. She wishes to become a well-rounded entertainer and performer like BoA.

20. She is also said to look arrogant and cold.

21. She’s fond of taking selcas (self-taken pictures).

22. Along with Hyunah, she cooks the most at the dorms (she’s been praised for her fried rice dishes and her bossam, i.e. steamed pork wrapped in greens).

23. She’s scared of snakes, fireworks and water among others.

24. She does splits whenever she likes.

25. Few of the artists she likes are Britney Spears, Beyoncé, Shiina Ringo & Bi/Rain.

26. She did ballet.

27. She’s a bookworm.

28. She cried a lot after the final recording for SBS ‘It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl’.

29. The 4minute members said that she couln’t lie (if she does, she starts to act weird)

30. Gayoon pointed out that she liked to hang around with not many clothes on at the dorms.

31. Her drinking capacity is one bottle of soju.

32. She’s interested in perfumes.

33. She has already considered the idea of getting married.

34. She likes men who make her laugh.

35. Jihyun has adored dancing for years and regularly went on stage during events at school

36. “Can I do well? What kind of leader will I be?” – Jihyun . That’s what Jihyun thought when she become 4minute’s leader

37. Jihyun gets very serious when learning new languages.

38. Jihyun is very loyal too people she is close too

39. Jihyun puts one pillow on another pillow when she sleeps, she said it's “one plus one”