We're back

Emily's POV

Well we're back at 'nanny Betty's orphanage'
We're here to adopt a little boy to be more specific me and Lacie's nephew. "Guys this is a huge step I'm so excited!!" Nash screamed while bouncing around in his seat me and Lacie screamed as soon as we saw the orphanage and we hopped out as soon as the car stopped. We all ran in and me and Lacie stopped as soon as we saw the abusive owner Betty. Cameron and Carter glared at her. She just stared at us and asked "what can I help you with?" She said with the fakest smile ever. "We would like to a adopt a boy that's about 10 months old maybe black hair blue eyes" Nash said.
"Okay so here's some files with your interests" she said
I quickly grabbed a file and looked through it

Johnny______
Eye colour:blue
Hair colour:black
Age:1 year
Medication:schizophrenia medicine
Here: because sister killed mother and father then killed herself

Okay well not that one

Lacie's POV

I looked through the file

Gabe _____
Eye colour:blue
Hair colour:black
Age:10 months
Medication:none
Here: parents couldn't take care of him

Oh my god I found the one everyone else had put theirs back while I walked up to them and showed them his file and said I found him sam just walked over behind me and wrapped his strong arms around my waist and looked over my shoulder Hayes was talking to jack j. I just looked down I felt bad for emily until I saw her hugging Matt I quickly but gently unwrapped sammys arms from around me and tapped Matt on the arm and he handed her over to me. I gently hugged her "what's wrong love?" I asked she said "Hayes kissed another girl" she said while handing me her phone i saw the picture I instantly handed her back to Matt and mouthed 'take care of her' he just mouthed back 'always' I nodded and went over to Hayes "come with me" I said I took him outside and yelled "why the hell would you do that?!" He just said "Cuz I don't want emily anymore" "oh so she was just a toy?!" "It sounds bad when you say it like that" I just rolled my eyes and went back inside where they said emily went to go get Gabe.

Emily's POV
I went to go get gabe just to get away from you-know-who I slowly knocked on the door labeled a5 when I heard screaming I quickly opened the door to see gabe and apparently his 5 year old roommate his roommate pinched his arm I quickly picked up gabe until the other boy kicked his knee before I picked him up I quickly slammed the door and said to the boys come on we need to go. They all nodded and Nash signed the papers and we left. Gabe stayed with me while crying and clawing my shirt I quickly looked at Nash who had a smile on his face looking at us he took a picture and posted it on Twitter. Captioned awww my little people I laughed and stuffed my phone back in my pocket. I picked gabe up and kissed his tear stained cheek and whispered to him "hey let's go sit with daddy yeah?" I transferred gabe from me to Nash. Nash just had a look of fear oh yeah he's nervous so I just adjusted gabe in his arms to where he stopped crying and was looking up at Nash.

Nash's POV

I just looked into my sons eyes and he smiled at me and he poked my nose I just laughed and smiled back he has my eyes and his hair is the cutest thing In the world I have a son I can't believe it I have a son...