Chapter 16

"I think you guys should wait an hour before going in there." Danny stated in his smooth English accent.

Then he turned to face my friends and I. "Who do we have here?" He said as he made his way to where the rest of the guys were sitting.

"This is Sarah, Alex's girlfriend." Chris stated.

"And with are her friends." Ricky said with a smile on his face.

"They're gonna be watching us play tonight." Devin said walking from the bunk area.

"That's cool... Well I'm going to go get us some booze for after the show." Danny said, getting his things and making his way out the bus.

"It was very nice meeting you girls." He said turning to us.

"You too." I smiled. I turned to see if Andrea or Megan would say anything, but they just stared at him in shock. I snapped my fingers in front of their faces to break them from their trance. "Guys!" I said trying to get their attention.

"We just...." Megan muttered.

"That was..." Andrea muttered as well.

I turned away from them, and made my way to the couch, just to let them have their little moment. Seconds later I was joined by a performance ready Ryan.

"How you holding up?" He questioned.

"I'm alright, just waiting for Alex to call." I said. When I said Alex's name, his face expression changed.

"I don't know if you'd like to, but after the set you wanna grab something to eat?" He asked.

I just took it as a friendly gesture and said yes. Then I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I saw the caller ID and saw Alex was calling. I got up from where I was sitting and made my way outside the bus.

~Phone Conversation~ (it's 6 am in Berlin, Germany)

Me: Alex?

Alex: Ya, hey babe. Just got off the plane and now heading to the hotel we're staying at.

Me: Okay, how's everyone? And what time is it over there?

Alex: Everyone's fine, just a little jetlagged and really tired. It's 6am, and its gonna be a hassle adjusting to the time here cause here they're 9 hours ahead.

Me: Okay, well call or text me when you get situated, or when you have some time.

Alex: Okay, love you.

Me: I love you too.

~End Of Phone Conversation~

When I hung up the phone I just leaned on the bus in silence. Minuets later I was joined by Ryan.

"Something wrong?" He asked concerned.

"No, just thinking." I said.

"About what?" He prodded.

"Alex, I can't help but have this feeling that one of us is going to hurt one another." I blurted out. Right after I said that, his faces expression changed again.

He grabbed a near by chair that was near the bus and sat down. "Come here." He said patting his lap. I walked over to him and stood beside him. He looked at me as if I didn't sit in his lap, he'd grab me and place me there. So I sat down.

"What." I said trying to not make the situation awkward.

"I hate it when you talk about him." He sighed. "I don't know how to say this but. I've grown rather fond of you since I met you." He admitted.

"What?" I said in shock. He looked at me, his faces inches away from mine.

"Ryan." I mumble laughed, looking down blushing. Then I felt his hand caress my chin, pulling me closer to him, trying desperately to close the gap between us. I tried pulling away, but he found his way on to my lips, kissing me hungrily. I pulled away after a few seconds, knowing what just happened was wrong. I stood up and walked a distance away from him trying to process the situation.

I saw him in my peripheral vision making his way towards me. "Get away from me!" I shouted.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen." He apologized.

"Your sorry? You just kissed me knowing I was with someone." I said angrily.

"You can't speak a word about this to anyone!" I said walking towards him shouting.

"I won't, cross my heart hope to die. I didn't mean for that to happen." He said with no sympathy in his voice.

"If I even hear about this coming from anyone, I swear to god Ryan!" I said enraged.

"Don't worry." He whined.

"You know what, you can forget about getting food later." I said walking towards the bus. Before I got to the door he blocked my way.

"Move!" I said still a little ticked off.

"You know what I'm not sorry! You can't say you didn't feel something." He said grabbing me by my shoulders to look at him.

"Seriously!?" I said. "By the way I'm acting right now, that would obviously anwser your question. Now let go of me!" I said trying to get his hands from my shoulders.

"Fine." He said letting go of me. "I'll ask you when you're not pissed." He said going into the bus.

After the show was over, I said bye to Chris and the guys then left with my friends. "Sarah, what's wrong? You've been acting weird all night." Megan asked.

"Nothing, I'm just really tired." I said. When I was done dropping Megan and Andrea off at their place, I headed straight home.

When got home I just sat on my couch in silence. Minuets later I heard Luna coming down the hallway, making her way towards me.

"Hi girl." I said petting her. "Mama made a very big mistake tonight." I said getting teary eyed. I shouldn't have let him kiss me. I thought.

"Why am I so stupid." I covered my face with my hands. I picked up my phone and decided to text Pablo. I know I didn't want anyone to know but, he was the only one in the group who made me feel apart of the CG family and I needed some advice.

To: Pablo; Hey, I need to talk ASAP...

From: Pablo; Wats up? Is everything okay?

To: Pablo; No, something happened tonight N I'm not happy about it.

From: Pablo; Did u cheat?

To: Pablo; Ugh... Is kissing someone else considered cheating?

From: Pablo; I don't think so, unless u went further...

To: Pablo; No, we didn't.

From: Pablo; Who was it that kissed u?

To: Pablo; Ryan.

From: Pablo; Omg, ok I won't say anything. But u have to let Alex know soon...Theres something u should know as well, it's a little similar to your situation.

~To Be Continued~