Eliza~ Sexy Freaks

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry! I was stupid. I was just texting a buddy of mine, and I was angry that you didn't trust me-" he said the words spilling out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry too! I should have trusted you. I love you," she said

"I love you too baby," he said happily. God they were so whipped for each other. I'm so happy for her cause she's always miserable when they fight.

I watched them with a bit of jealousy that I'm not proud of. They had the kind of relationship that most girls dreamed about. Since I came to school with Gianna, I dropped them off at her house so they can make up for missed time and went home.

The week went by pretty fast. There was a lot of buzz about the Falcons and who we thought we were going to be paired with. But honestly I spent most of my time avoiding Ashton and making sure I was never anywhere alone. He kept giving me the evil eye all week and it scared the shit out of me.

My mind still kept going to my mystery Falcon kisser too. I even came up with a story about his life and who he could be in my head. Is he thinking about it? Nah.

It was sunday night and I was sitting in my room reading The Host. I'm a real book worm, I know. There was a knock on my door and I told him to come in.

My older brother poked his head in the door and looked at my book in disgust.

"Ew, why the hell are you reading that big ass book?" he asked. His hair was wet because he had just taken a shower. You see my brother is in college but he acts like he's in high school. He brings girls home sometimes and rarely enforces any rules.

Somehow some way he has good grades. He's just one of those people who don't even have to try to get good grades, unlike me.

"Because I feel like it, and you gain knowledge by reading. Not that you know anything about that," I said sassily.

His brows furrowed in thought. "I read...the directions on a condom box and this one chick had tattooed word on her-" My face scrunched up in disgust.

"Get the hell out of my room Mason! You're so nasty!" I said throwing my pooh bear stuffed animal at him. He ducked and grinned.

"Oh, and dinners ready," he said. He shut the door in a haste to avoid the book I hurled at him, it bounced off the door and hit the floor. I heard him laughing as he walked down stairs.

Wait, did he said dinners ready? Did he actually make dinner for once? This I gotta see. I tossed my book on my bed and went down stairs.

I'm not saying Mason is irresponsible. He makes sure our bills are paid on we get along with each other well. The only way we still have this house is because our parents paid it off and had left it to us.

Most people have said that Mason and I look completely different. His skin is a bit tanner and his eyes are hazel with a tall and toned body. Mason has dimples when he smiles, which used to be quite often until the incident.

Our house was a modest size of three bedrooms. The room that used to be my parent's was cleared out, with their things put in storage. Mason had said that he just couldn't bear to throw it away.

Mason transformed their old room into his own office, which he never used because I think he could feel their presence still lingering. I don't know which one of us was affected more by the incident, but after it happened Mason had shut down, then suddenly he started bringing different girls into the place.

I've never complained because I thought he had the right to grieve in his own way.

I went down to the kitchen table and saw that it was empty. Dinner's ready my ass. I should have known better. I went into the living room to find my brother watching T.V and smacking on pizza with his legs taking up the whole couch. He wore a white T-shirt and plaid boxer.

As I circled the couch I reached over and flicked his head. "Chew with your mouth closed, no girl would want to see that," I said. In response he leaned over and open his mouth displaying all the chewed up pizza in his mouth.

"You're disgusting," I said pushing his face away with my hand. He grunted as I shoved his legs off the couch and sat in their place.

I grabbed a slice of pizza and focused my eyes on the T.V.

"Mmm, Liza so I wanted to talk to you about something serious," he said picking up the remote and turning the T.V off. I set my pizza down

"Oh my goodness," I said dramatically, slapping my hand to my face. "I'm gonna be an auntie," I said.

Mason rolled his eyes and took another bite of his pizza. "No, I did not get some chick pregnant smart ass," he said.

"I just wanted to tell you...that I want you to be careful tomorrow. I saw on the news that the Falcons will be coming to Jackson High and-" I cut him off.

"Since when do you watch the news?" I asked. There was no way. He looked at me in annoyance.

"Ok I heard about it in class, just shut up let me get this out," he said. " I know they are known to be..." he trailed off looking uncomfortable. He winced as he said it. " sexual, temperamental, and attractive so I just want you too keep your distance as much as possible, ok?" he said

A little too late for that. " Sure, I'll do my best, but don't freak out but..we're kinda gonna be paired with a Falcon," I said. My brother can be really sweet and nice but don't let that fool you. He has a temper especially when it involves me.

"What the fuck does that mean? Like some kind of fucked up mating Ape shit?" he said raising his voice. My mouth dropped open. Mason stomped over to wear his phone was and started dialing.

"We'll see about this shit, I'm about to raise hell," he said. When I realized what he was doing I jumped over the couch and snatched the phone out of his hand. He was gonna call the principal at this time?!!

"First of all where did you get mating from? This is for my fourth quarter grade and you are not messing with it. Second of all we are only observing each other, you know asking questions and stuff?" I said.

I watched his body relax slightly. "Just observing each other?" he asked. I nodded, pissed of. He knows I hate when he over reacts and looses his temper.

I slapped his phone against his chest and plopped down on the couch and flipped on the T.V and started watching shark tank.

He sat down next to me and started to say something but I cut him off. " Rerun," I said, my face expressionless. After a few moments he exploded.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Eliza ok? I overreacted. I just...feel like I need to protect you more. And that I've been a shitty brother bringing girl home and..." he trailed off looking away running his hands through his hair.

I scooted over and sat on his lap. The last time I did that I was thirteen and we were both grieving. His arms encircled me, pulled me close.

"It's ok," I said my voice slightly muffled against his chest. I didn't say it was ok because it was. I said that because I hoped everything soon would be.

**

Hola my peeps....jk.Hope you guys liked that chapter! What do you think of Mason and Elizas relationship? Don't worry Carlos is coming up:) Don't be afraid to comment and like, thanks!