I'm the Alien Jerk's experiment

Eliza Pov
I scrambled off him as fast as possible. I felt the cold breeze against my skin like needles and I shivered suddenly wanting to be back in his warm embrace. I quickly banished the thought from my mind.

I was angry, just so angry at myself. This the second time I got played tonight and the second time I get hurt. I looked away trying to ignore the sting of rejection. I should have known! God I feel like a slut!

He's a Falcon, what was I thinking in the first place. They are know for their cocky, egotistical behavior. This is what I get for finally putting myself out there. Some alien jerk who's gonna make me feel like I was some kind of experiment. Something he can go tell his buddies about.

I decided I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction or show him what that kiss meant to me. It was like my whole body had on fire. Something I am never going to forget.

"You're welcome, happy I could help," I said with the fakest smile ever. In my head I was screaming. I could tell it was not the reaction he was expecting cause he frowned. Then a look of understanding came over is face. He stood up from the large rock and wiped his pants.

"I didn't mean- look I know when humans-" he started but I quickly cut him off.

I forgot about my plan to remain calm. "Go FUCK YOURSELF!" I barked at him. I caught a look of surprise before I turned and ran off into the cold night without looking back.

I stopped at the tree where I left my heels and slid them back on. As I was walking to the back entrance I attempted to make myself look as presentable as possible. I pulled my hair into a bun, fixed my dress, an wiped my smudged makeup.

I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. Why did he have to open his pie hole and ruin it? I know he felt something to, a spark. I saw it in his eyes that he did. And he was trying to push me away, I'm not an idiot.

He was a cocky asshole but I knew in the back of my mind I wanted to see him again. When I entered I scanned the area to make sure Ashton wasn't around. He was the last person I wanted to deal with right now. But instead I found Gianna in a yelling match with Toby and I caught bits and pieces of it.

"You've been on your phone all night! I ask you if you wanna dance, you say no. I ask you if you want a drink you say, no! What the hell is up?" Gianna asked, her hand gesturing around the room. She was glowering at him. Their argument turned some heads catching people's interest.

"I just didn't wanna dance! And I can text whoever I want. Get off my back! You're just looking for attention!" he yelled back at her. I could tell he regretted it right after he said it.

Gianna's lip quivered and her eyes narrowed. Toby's eyes softened. Gianna looked up and spotted me watching them in sympathy.

"G, I'm sorry ok! I just-"he started reaching out, but she put her hand up and cut him off.

"No, It's fine. I'm gonna go home with Eliza. Text whoever the hell you want! Maybe you can find a new girlfriend in your contacts!" she yelled as she snatched the phone out of his hand and launched it into the lake.

He cursed as we watched his phone splash into the water. But he didnt seem to care that much cause Gianna started walking away with me. Toby's eyes widen and I can see fear in his eyes. He's still in shock when Gianna pulls me out of the house and we get in the car. I saw in the review mirror that Toby had ran outside to catch her but he was too late.

I could tell she was trying to fight back tears so the whole car ride we remained silent thinking about what just happened. We finally pulled up in front of her house and parked.

"Where did you go?" she asked me. Her voice was cracking.

"I'll tell you later, but did you just break-" I started.

"Ya, I did," she said cutting me off. And she broke out into sobs. I opened my arms and she leaned into them and sobbed on my shoulder.

"God, he just makes me so angry, Liza!" she said pulling away after a minute.

"Do you- Do you think he's cheating on me?" she asked. Her question shocked me because her and I both knew that he loved her and he would never do that. I guess she just needed assurance.

"No, G of course not! He loves you. Maybe there was more to it than it seemed," I said softly.

" I guess I didn't really give him a chance to explain did I?," she said wiping her tears.

"Are you gonna call him, or talk to him on Monday?" I asked.

"No, I'm not ready. What he said really hurt me," she said with a look of pain in her eyes. She sniffed.

"Okay, enough about me and my soap opera love life. What the hell happened with Ashton and where did you go after?" she asked letting out a dry laugh. I knew she just wanted to forget about what happened so I told her the whole story when we got up to her room.

From my make out with Ashton to saying "Fuck you" to the Falcon. I realized that I didn't even catch his name. Great. You know what ? That's good. I don't want it. Yes you do! I need to forget about him.

Gianna's room is a medium size and has Luke Harrison's face covering the walls to my annoyance. We were sitting on her large queen sized bed in our pajamas and and I had just finished telling her everything."You did what, with who? A Falcon! That's unheard of- I mean how was he? Was he hot-no of course he was, they all are. I heard they have sex like savages-" I cut her off right there because if I didn't she would have kept going.

"Wow, G we did not have sex! We just made out and..it was intense. I don't think anyone has had that kind affect on me-ever." I blushed, just telling Gianna about it proved that it actually happened and it wasn't a fantasy. The only part of it I wish weren't true was his reaction afterwards, acting like it didn't affect him.

" I told you! All you had to do was let me work my magic and you got, not one but two make outs in one day!" she said excitedly.

"Okay, yes you're a genius G, but are you forgetting the part where he was a complete asshole? And not to mention cocky. I don't think I'll see him again," I said laying down flat on her bed. I starred up at the ceiling, why did that disappoint me more than I should have? But little did I know how wrong I was.

**
Hey guys I hoped you liked the chapter! It got...Hot ;-)
Anyways I decided not to show a picture of what Eliza looks like so use your beautiful imaginations!

And also Carlos is played by Colton Haynes but he just has a slight golden skin tone!
Gianna, her best friend is played by Bella Thorne.
Enjoy! Love, madamtwerksalot