ch 6-game and announcement

Today was the big day for Nicole.The homecoming game and queen announcement is all she talked about,at school today.We were on our way to the game,right now.

"Thanks for coming with me,"she said.

"Not a problem,"I replied.

The game was quite a good match-up, the other school was down by only two points and it was half-time, which meant time to find out the winner.

"Ladies and gentleman,the moment you have all been waiting for, the announcement of this years homecoming queen is here!" The announcer said with enthusiasm.

"In 3rd place or the 2nd runner up is..." He said.

I honestly thought he was going to say Nicole.

"In 2nd place or the 1st runner up is.."He said.

WOW!It was not her again, that meant that she did it ..she won !! 

"This years homecoming queen is Nicole!" He said enthusiastically.

The last years queen crowned her and gave her roses. She was getting congrats and hugs from everyone.

"I can not believe that just happen!!" She yelled in the car, on our way back home.

"I know, I am so happy for you!" I yelled also ..I really was happy.

I had no idea however, that this one big, would turn into the huge loss of something important for the both of us, well I know for sure it is important to me.