What's Happening?!

Nobody's P.O.V:

It's been about almost 5 months since Lisanna came back from the " dead" or so that's what Natsu's been saying. The Guild has been celebrating Lisanna's return for two month....TWO!!!! Everything had settled down after for the time being and the Guild had become more livelier, by that I mean almost everyone gets into fights but it's mainly our favorite people Natsu and Gray. Cana is drinking more than usual and is somewhere in the corner of the guild just watching everyone while drinking. Elfman and Mira are now talking with their younger sister, Happy trying to win charla's heart with fish, Erza is eating her cake and levy was either reading a book or talking gajeel. Well I guess you could say that it was a normal day in Fairy tail except that right now, our favorite celestial mage isn't acting like herself.

Lucy's P.O.V:

* sigh * What am I going to do? For these past few days I've been feeling horrible.... Maybe I should go on a job with Team Natsu? I looked around to see what everyone was doing..... I guess not. Maybe I should go home for today, but I'll get a smoothie before I leave. " Hey Mira, can I get a strawberry smoothie please?" I asked as politely as possible cause she was chatting with Lisanna and I really didn't want to interrupt. " Sure! I'll be right back." Mira went to the back to get my smoothie, while she went to get it Lisanna came up to me and asked me something I didn't expect, " Hi lucy! can I come over to your place please??" at first I was shocked because she never asked me before and she would only show up if Natsu was there. " M-my place?! H-h-how come?" I became nervous because for some reason this past few months we never really got to talk and it's also because she's always by Natsu's side even when we go on jobs ( not that I'm jealous or anything) and I guess you can say that I've been beating myself up for awhile cause whenever we go on missions.... well let's just say that Lisanna is really clumsy so I would try to help her but I would hurt in her place.

Flashback:

Ever since that last mission I went on I had gotten severely injured cause Lisanna lost her balance and pushed me into the monsters mouth by accident.....yuck, the thing had swallowed me whole and I landed in a pool of gods know what but I realized that there was acid falling from above and a few globs dropped on me as I was moving around. Thirty minutes had passed by and I already had burns cause of the acid. I was in deep shit cause when one of them *natsu* hit the monster, the acid landed on the side of my stomach and I had screeched in pain. I held my side in pain as I heard everyone fighting and started to think of a way out of here.

Outside of the stomach:

" Damn it!!! there's not a scratch on this bastard AND he ate lucy!!!!! " " Calm down Natsu! Lucy isn't dead yet! She's strong enough to fight and find her way out..... ICE MAKER: LANCE!" " That's right! Lucy can take care of herself besides you can still smell her can you? SOUL TAKEOVER: CAT ( sorry I forgot what powers Lisanna used please bear with me.) " " Lucy maybe alright but lets on the monster in front of us... HEAVENS WHEEL!!" " Then I guess were going to have to keep fighting...Lucy! you better still be alive and kicking! Were going to take this bastard down and get you out of there! * huff* FIRE DRAGON'S CRUSHING FANG!!!!!!" .

Back to lucy:

When natsu fired the attack, it pushed him back a little and his arm was scorched...how did I know well I'm inside of the stomach and I could feel the viberation. The stomach was almost the size of the guild which I find impossible since the thing is about the same hight as a fucking tree and bigger than a boulder and to top it all off, the monster that were fighting had like thousands of monsters inside. 'Oh shit.... this is not good -_-'' When I finished looking around, about ten monsters ran up to me and started to attack. I was able to dodge all 9 except the last one had clawed me in the back which I hope doesn't leave a scar. I think there was acid on it's claws cause my shirt had dissolved completely but I was glad that I wore a tank top that's immune to acid thanks to Virgo. I pulled two of my zodiac keys; Leo and Taurus. " Gate of the lion and bull! I open thee; Leo /Taurus!" there was a ding dong sound and both of them came out. Instead of talking they went straight into battle yelling " I'll protect you my princess!! REGULAS IMPACT!!!!" " Lucy-san's boobs are the best!! RAMPAGE!!!!" I tear-dropped at what the two said and started to take off my whip to help but at the same time when they both attacked, my head started to pound and it felt like it was splitting into two. " AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I dropped to my knees and held my head tight. " Lucy/Lucy-san!!!!" Taurus and Leo was still fighting but stopped and ran to me to fight of the monsters that was starting to close in on me.