michael clifford

Tonight was going so well. You were with your best guy friend, Michael. Just hanging out watching a funny movie and sharing a large Hawaiian pizza on his bed. It was just your kind of night.

You both laugh like a couples of psychos when this kid pulled down his shirt to reveal a tattoo that said "no ragrets."

"What a dumbass." You laugh and fall into Michaels side.

"Fucking idiot can't even spell." He chuckled.

To tell the typical truth, you've always had a bit of a crush on him, but you never dared to say anything. You didn't want to risk your friendship.

"I need to tell you something." Michael interrupted your thoughts and paused the movie.

"What's up?" You turned to face him.

He mirrored you and took both your hands in his, searching your eyes. "I think," he paused, "I think I love you."

As if he could read your mind. Wasn't that just what you were thinking about before he inturrupted you?

"Michael, I'm not sure what to say."

He shook his head and pushed you onto your back. He hovered above you, brushing a piece of your hair back.

"I know you'll be worried about our friendship, I will be too, but I know deep down that this will only make it better." He dipped down and kissed you.

You pushed him back a bit by his shoulders. "I don't know Michael.." You sighed.

"Please, I know you feel the same. Just admit it." He traced his fingers up the side of your leg making you shudder.

You bit your lip, it was now or never. You exhaled deeply and looked up into his anxious eyes, nodding. "Yes, Michael Clifford, I love you, you moron."

A huge grin spread across his face. He bent down and pressed his lips against yours a bit rougher this time, taking your jaw in his hand. The kiss seemed to heat up a bit more when your fingers tangled into his hair, pulling him in closer.

A small groan escaped his lips when you bucked your hips up to meet his. You could feel the hardness of his bulge as it pressed against you.

His lips moved to your neck easily finding that special spot that drove you crazy. "Mikey..." You moaned out when his hand slipped into your shorts, just above your panties. He rubbed his hand up and down slowly making you struggle with anticipation.

You felt him fumble with your waist band, pulling down your shorts and panties, leaving your bottom bare.

He sat up for a spilt second, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it to the floor. His fingers grazed your skin as he carefully began lifting your shirt up and over your head.

"Michael.." You breathed out.

"Hmm.." He hummed as he wrapped his arms around you reached for your bra clasp.

He managed to undo the clasp and slid your straps off your arms. He was taking it slow and steady, but you wanted things to move a bit faster.

You pushed him backwards with a change of heart and straddled his waist. He was a bit shocked but a stupid smirk managed to play on his lips.

"Well aren't you just an eager beaver?" He laughed.

"You're just driving me crazy." You pinched his cheek before moving your hands to the waist of his sweats.

You could practically see a mountain underneath the grey fabric, making a waterfall between your legs. You pulled down his sweats, not even surprised to see that he wasn't wearing boxers.

You looked up at him and he just smiled cheekily. You shook your head with a small smile as your hand wrapped around his length and slowly began pumping up and down his shaft.

You watched closely as to how it affected Michael. The way his head falls back. The way his eyes squeeze shut. They way his lips part as small grunts and moans escape. The more you watched him, the more you got turned on.

"Michael..." You spoke.

He moaned as his eyes shot open. "Hmm?" He hummed.

You let go of his length and crawled up to him. "I want you to take me. All of me." You felt heat rush to your cheeks as his eyes widened with excitement.

He licked his bottom lip and flipped you to your back as he hovered you again. "I like the sound of that." He pressed his lips to your forehead, once to your cheek, once to you nose, and finally your lips. "Tell me if it hurts."

You nodded as he gently pressed his tip to you, causing you to lightly gasp at the contact. He slowly and painfully began to push in, stretching you out.

"Ah fuck, Michael it hurts..." You practically screamed while arching off the bed.

He shushed you a bit. "It's okay. It's okay, I promise." He pulled out and pushed back in.

He placed his hands on each side of your head while he worked his hips a bit quicker. You grasped his sides, digging your nails into his skin. Sure to leave marks for the morning after.

"Fuck." He grunted. "You're fucking tight."

You tried to block out the pain and focus on his grunts as they turned you on even more, while causing a few moans to escape your lips.

His pace began to quicken and you noticed that the pain had decreased greatly. The pleasure took over your body and your fingers fisted into the sheets surrounding you. "Faster, Michael..." You moaned out and squeezed your eyes shut.

He gladly obliged and rolled his hips faster, following every step to please you and himslef. You decided to add on to the pleasure by rolling your hips with his. A small squeak of some sort left his mouth.

You felt that tightening in your abdomen. "I'm I'm..." You breathed out breathlessly.

"Let it go." He urged you on.

"Fuck, Mikey..." You yelled as you hit that special high.

"Fuuuuck." He spat and you knew that it meant he had released as well.

He pulled out and plopped down next to you out if breath. Your chest rose up and down at a fast pace, matching his.

"Oh god I love you so much." He turned on his side and planted several kisses to your shoulder.

"I love you too." You turned to face him and kissed his nose lightly.

"You look so beautiful." He smiled.

The fact that he actually meant it made you turn tomato red. You hid in his shoulder as he pulled you closer and pulled the sheet up.

"Round two in the morning?" You looked up at him.

"Only if you go out with me later that night." He tapped your nose.

"Deal." You smiled and rested your head on his chest.