I want you

" Jessica. I need you to come home." My fathers voice sounded through the phone. I got nervous at his panicky tone.

" Dad whats going on why do I need to go home. It's the middle of the day, I have class. What's wrong?" I rambled. I tend to do that when I'm nervous. I paced in the bathroom. After Cameron had left I had received a phone call from my dad and he was breathing hard and sounded anxious, and angry.

" Just get home I'll see you there." Then he ended the call. OK then, I thought to myself as I exited the school and started the short run home. I can't forget to pick up Tiffany from school later. I reminded myself as I passed her preschool.

I finally arrived at school. There were a bunch of cars piled in my drive way. Slick black expensive looking cars that I would only own in my dreams. I slid my hand along the shiny black paint of the Audi r8. It was my favorite out of the 3 cars parked neatly parallel in the driveway. I slowly walked up to the front door. Who did those cars belong to. Was whoever owns them why my father was so worried? New questions kept popping up in my head making it impossible to think.

" Dad." I yelled once I shut the door behind me. " Dad are you, here...." I trailed off when I stepped into the living room. My father, Jocelyn, and 4 other handsome men in suits were seated on the couches. Completely silent." Umm Hello. Sorry I wouldn't have yelled if I had known we had company." I lowered my eyes, and a light blush coated my cheeks. Everyone was looking at me.

Jocelyn scoffed " Did you not see the cars in the driveway?" she said in a mocking tone. I would have said something sarcastic back but there was company, and I was raised to be polite. Especially in front of important people. I may not know who these men were but I could feel the power radiating from them.

" It's no problem." The most handsome of the men said standing up from his chair. " My name is Joseph Copland. I have a proposition for you." He didn't smile he just stuck his hand out for me to shake. I took his hand and instead of shaking it like I thought he was going to he lifted it to his lips and kissed the back of it. My eyes widened it. It sent tingles all the way up my arm into my chest. My heart was pounding rapidly in my chest. There was no chance of me calming it either. At least not in the presence of this beautiful piece of man.

" Alright." I gave a shy smile and pulled my hand back. I cradled it to my body and sat down next to my dad. He sat back down in his seat and leaned forward, with his elbows rested on his knees. He looked at me for a minute before he said anything.

"I want you." He said simply as if that explained everything. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. He wants me? What was that supposed to mean?

" What do you mean you want me Mr. Copland." He smiled slightly at me only for a second, and then it was gone as fast as it came. I got the feeling he didn't smile often.

" Yes. I want you. I want you to come back to my house, and live there with me." He leaned back and laced his fingers together casually. As if what he had just said was not completely preposterous.

" You want me to live with you?! I don't even know you. Why would I ever do that?" I looked at him like he was crazy. He kind of was to think that I would agree.

He narrowed his green eyes. Obviously not used to being told no. " You will come with me. Like I said I have a proposition for you." He smirked. " You will come with me and in return I will not fire your father and I wont completely destroy their lives. In fact I'll even throw in my protection as long as your with me no harm will come to any of your family."

I looked at him with my mouth hanging wide open. 1000 fly's could have flown in and I wouldn't have cared. " That is not a proposition. That's blackmail." I shut my mouth and glared at him. He glared right back.