Intro : T.B.F.N

Hi there!

Thank you for taking a moment of your time to read this book! I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I will enjoy writing it.

This will be set partly around the Once Upon A Time universe but will follow my created storyline.

I don't own OUAT or the characters; they belong to their rightful owners, except for those I have created.

Please do not copy my work. If you see my work on any other account but this one, please contact me immediately. If you are looking for ideas to start your own writing I would be more than happy to help you out :)

Things to know about TBFN writing:

Chapters will be out regularly but are not scheduled.

I am actively writing and visiting the app so I will respond to comments when I get the chance!

Private messages are open and welcomed.

This book is currently ongoing.

There may be little authors notes in my latest chapter to keep you up to date with the writing progress. These updates are written beneath the end notes of that chapter and will be deleted once the next chapter is posted.

I can tell you that there will be a bit of everything in this book but if you're looking for a love story, this ain't it. There are parts of this book that have detailed descriptions of violence that may be sensitive to some readers. If you feel uncomfortable either skip that part or don't read. You have been warned.

Besides that, go grab a snack to bring back while you read and enjoy!

Comment if you're ready to take on this crazy roller coaster adventure!

Future authors note:
Ok ok, hold on a second!
Just so you know, this was my first go at writing a book. I started it when I was around 14 and at that time, I did not have a good sense of grammar and made the smartest choice to not proofread my chapters. I also didn't think anyone would actually read this. Please bear with some chapters as they need MAJOR editing. There is an unnecessary amount of cringe in this book that I need to rewrite so please, if you can, try to ignore it, or take it as a challenge. Whatever works. It will be eventually fixed. I will definitely go back and correct everything and add more detailed descriptions and whatnot, but for now, I hope it doesn't put you off reading the book.

Please give me your feedback, comment or vote to help me improve as a writer and let me know what you like and dislike about the book :)

Enjoy

- Zimbardo