I briefly recollected my thoughts and my purpose of being here.

Bringing myself to look him in the eye, I asked the question that would change everything. Forever.

"May I please...have my guild mark removed?"

~•flashback over•~

Since then, I've joined the strongest guild in Fiore, Sabertooth. Coming in, I had the impression that might be similar to Fairy Tail, but after the first day, I realized that this guild had a totally different way to go about things...

For example, the way they punish you. Being the antisocial, slightly bitter girl I am, I tend to stay out of trouble- which is a good thing, because when they mean business, they mean business. And I'm talking about brutal punishment from your overly friendly master (again: note the sarcasm). And, of course, unpleasant remarks from his unruly daughter.

I really don't know why I didn't walk out after the first day...I guess I felt like I needed somewhere to belong. Not that I fit in- I constantly hear calls of "Fairy" and am made off as a weak, incompetent child.

At least they don't mess with me too much...last time that happened, someone was thrown across the guild hall with great force. By yours truly.

I am brought back to reality as someone calls my name.

"Oi, (Y/N)-sama!" Sting shouts.

Sama?? I think, raising an eyebrow.

"What?" I say, tiredly. Fortunately, I do not hear a slur to his words- he's not drunk...yet.

He slings an arm around my shoulders. My eyes widen and I fidget a little bit. I don't know Sting very well, or anyone in this guild for a matter of fact.

"Hey, I've heard that you're really good at singing!" Sting shouts over the raging party.

"Where did you hear that?" I ask, curious. It's not often that people talk well about me. Also, what in the world?! Who would know that I like to sing?

"I don't remember!" He answers, grinning.

Face-palming, I chuckle slightly.

"Well...I'm adequate, I guess." I respond uncomfortably.

"Will you sing??" He asks.

"Uhmm, well-" Sting cuts me off before I can reply.

"HEY EVERYONE! (Y/N)'S GONNA SING FOR US!!!"

"Sting!!!" I whisper-shout.

I don't know how or why Sting thinks this is a good idea. They all practically hate me. I'm really surprised that Sting is even talking to me, since he's basically ignored me all this time I've been in the guild. The alcohol's probably getting to him....

He smirks.

"Go on, they're waiting." He says, still smirking.

I shoot him my best 'I'm going to kill you later' look before walking up to the stage. What the (f/i/t/b~ fill in the blank) am I actually doing? I honestly have no idea. For some odd reason, I have no fear. None at all. And...I already know what I'm going to sing. Taking a deep breath, I begin singing a song that seems very appropriate for my feelings towards this guild: Here, by Alessia.

I'm sorry if I seem uninterested,
Or I'm not listening, or I'm indifferent
Truly, I ain't got no business here
But since my friends are here,
I just came to kick it

But really I would rather be at home all by myself,
Not in this room with people who don't even care about my wellbeing
I don't dance, don't ask, I don't need a boyfriend
So you can go back, please enjoy your party,
I'll be here
Somewhere in the corner under clouds of ~blanky blanky~ with this boy who's hollering
And I can hardly hear,
over this music I don't listen to and I don't want to get with you so tell my friends that I'll be over here

Ooooh here
Ooooh here
Ooooh

I ask myself what am I doing here?

Ooooh here
Ooooh here

And I can't wait til we can break up outta here

Excuse me if I seem like a little unimpressed with this
An antisocial pessimist,
but usually I don't mess with this
And I know you mean only the best And your intentions aren't to bother me
But honestly I'd rather be
Somewhere with my people, we can kick it and just listen to some music with the message
(Like we usually do)
And we'll discuss our big dreams
How we plan to take over the planet
So pardon my manners, I hope you understand

That I'll be here

Not there in the kitchen
with the girl who's always gossiping about her friends
So tell them I'll be here
Right next to the boy who's throwing up cause he can't take what's in his cup no more
Oh god why am I here?

Ooooh here
Ooooh here
Ooooh

I ask myself what am I doing here?

Ooooh here
Ooooh here

And I can't wait till we can break up outta here

Hours later congregating next the refrigerator some girl's talking bout her haters, she ain't got none
How did it ever come to this
I shoulda never come to this
So holla at me, I'll be in the car when you're done
I'm standoffish, don't want what you're offering
And I'm done talking
Awfully sad it had to be that way
So tell my people I'm ready when they're ready
And I'm standing by the TV with my beanie low
Yo I'll be over here

Ooooh here
Ooooh here
Ooooh

I ask myself what am I doing here?

Ooooh here
Ooooh here

And I can't wait till we can break up outta here

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh

I am forever waiting for my Fairies to come back home...even if they shall never return, I know that my heart belongs with them.

Applause rings through the air, which takes me by surprise. I genuinely smile and realize that I love performing when I have a purpose.

"The Fairy can sing!" Orga exclaims. "Not as well as me, though."

The entire guild sweat-drops at Orga's comment.

"I have no memory of (Y/N) being such an excellent singer." Rufus remarks. "She is definitely above your level, Orga."

Orga huffs and gruffly replies, "Whatever."

I am about to thank the audience, because it's a rare opportunity for me to feel thankful towards my guildmates, when the doors burst open.

My eyes widen and fear spikes through my body.

No....it can't be! I think, unconsciously walking backwards.

All heads turn towards the door, surprise evident on their faces.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" growls our malicious master, Jiemma.

~•-------------------------------•~

Dun dun dunnnnnn! Hmmmm I wonder what's gonna happen next!

It's a little long, I think, but only because I had to explain your past and whatnot. Sorry about that. I hoped you enjoyed my first real chapter!

Also, this is my first story on wattpad, so I apologise if it's terrible and if there are grammar errors left and right.

Please leave me some feedback! :)
~Author-chan