Sleepless nights.

He tossed and turned in the middle of the night, nightmares and thoughts keeping him half-awake.

One day, you will be dead.

On the floor, the life-forced drained completely from you.

Your limp body laying there as this demon feasts on your innocence.

Nothing but darkness, haunting your every waking hour.

"As long as the contract remains I will always be your faithful servant."

Those few words hurt more than he thinks, the contract this, the contract that. You know you're going to be a hell of a feast one day quit reminding me god dammit!

Though he doesn't care, keeping that emotionless look on his face. What ever would it take to gain a laugh from him. He only smiled once and that was it. He only fancies the taste of your blood.

He's cold, heartless, not a care in the world for what we humans think.

He just.. fancies the taste of your blood..

Silence, then laughter. Loud, obnoxious laughter. He put his hands over his ears as the hot tears streamed down his pale cheeks, 'shut up, shut up, shut up!' he mentally cursed the voices in his head, grabbing at his hair and pulling strand by strand out as he continued to laugh until his lungs gave out.

He sighed softly, he couldn't get to sleep now. He sat up and slowly got out of bed, reaching into his pillow case to pull out a small tube of cream, but this wasn't any cream, this was scar cream. Yes the boy had hurt himself in many ways, he sliced his thighs, burnt himself on purpose, and tried purging too. He rolled down his pajama bottoms slowly as he squeezed some onto his finger, there were still many scars, he wondered if Claude ever saw them.

He wondered if that demon was watching him right now, he felt self conscious, looking behind him, inspecting ever corner and space in his room. Nothing. Thank god, he continued with what he was doing, applying the cream to the many scars he had on his hips, which were thankfully covered by those shorts of his.

He hissed in pain then pulled his pants back up, screwed the cap back on then hid it in his pillow case once again, crawling back into bed and staring at the ceiling, his eye-lids grew heavy, then he was out like a light.

Meanwhile in his dreams he experienced major flashbacks of his horrid past, he saw his past self sitting in the middle of the forest, running through a spider web as if he was trying to wear it on his face like a veil. He stared up at the sky as he said those words, 'hoheo taralna, rondero tarel.'

Then he saw himself caught in that web, the demon creeping towards him. 'If you wish to make a contract with me, you must tell me your wish.' He watched as the demon let him go then, dismissing him as he sat there and thought about what he really wanted.

Then he finally got it;
Ciel Phantomhive, I want Ciel Phantomhive. I want him dead. I want him to beg for mercy.

Then all of the events flashed before him, the village, Luka.

'Luka? Where are you Luka?
Ah! There you are!
C'mon wake up, what's wrong with you..?
Don't tell me you're..
No..
Don't leave me alone..!
Please.. Don't..!'

Then he woke up screaming,
"DONT LEAVE ME!" He cried, flinching from the daylight that was coming in from the windows as his butler opened the curtains, he sat beside his master, trying to calm him down. "I'm not going anywhere, master." He said calmly, leaning the boys head into his chest as the blonde cried into his shoulder. "C-Claude.." He sniffled, sitting up and looking up at him with puffy eyes, his face was the brightest shade of red.

The demon butler pulled his handkerchief from his pocket, wiping the tears away and letting him blow his nose. "We wouldn't want to worry Hannah and the others, come on, let's get you all cleaned up." He whispered, getting up and helping him out of his sleeping wear, and slipping him into his daily attire, after he was finished he made his way to the door.

"Come down to the dinning area when you've calmed down, breakfast will be ready shortly." He said then bowed, closing the door behind him. The blonde sighed, he held onto the handkerchief still, and made his way to the dinning hall.

Another day, another disappointment.

--- Authors Note ---

Hai~!
So.. this is my first attempt at writing kuroshitsuji fanfiction, so if you have any suggestions or questions please comment below.

I'm not sure if I should continue with this or not because I'm kinda dealing with some writers block.

I'd love to get some feedback on how I'm doing so far with this. c:

Okie, Bai.

~ Bipolar Blondie