Chapter 15: I'm not going to fall over...

Start from the beginning

Some people come up to us and kind of signal that they want to steal Mary and Chris away. Mary and Chris give us an apologizing look before walking off to chat with the others.

All the girls turn back to Jake and Spencer.

"I'm going to go over to Jonas, don't have too much fun tonight!" Courtney says before disappearing through the groups of people.

Jake starts doing this creepy smile at me, then transferring his sight over to Chloe for a second before looking back over to me. 

I go to speak because I am totally freaked out at this point but Jake beats me to it, "You ladies want to go for a drink?" Jake says in a posh voice.

I snort a laugh, "None of us are near the legal age for drinking!" I bite my lip so I don't say 'Wow Jake, I thought you were smarter than that.'.

Jake cheekily smirks at us, "Come on!" he says before making his way over to the bar for the night.

Chloe follows right behind him. I go to walk forwards but Spencer pulls me back with a light tug on my arm.

Spencer stutters for a second and because of that, I now know something is up. He is never this quiet and doesn't ever stutter because he is at lost for words. "I just wanted to tell you that you look darn hot tonight, Sam." Spencer says and smirks, probably trying to cover up all the stutters he performed.

"Spence'? Are you okay?" I say, ignoring his comment from before, knowing that he didn't mean it is that sort of way, if you know what I mean.

Who knows, he could of been trying to practice on me for picking up other girls.

"Yeah, I'm fine but I got to say thank you for caring about me so deeply, Sam." Spencer says, touching his heart. Before lowering his gaze to my chest area before quickly looking back up to my face, looking all innocent.

"Spencer," I say angrily, "were you just looking at my boobs?" I ask him with a deathly glare.

"Of course not! I was looking at your necklace, it's a very nice necklace!" Spencer smiles at me, nodding his head as if that is going to reinforce me to believe him.

"My necklace doesn't go that low!" I point out before crossing my arms.

Spencer takes another look at my boobs and looks up at me with a fake annoyed face. "Oh come on Sam, that is just unfair, don't do that to me. That's just plain mean." Now it's Spencer's turn to fold his arms.

I shoot him a confused look, "What do you mean Spencer?"

He nodded towards my boobs. I look down at them in the most humane way possible.

No, this is not helping me. My crossed arms make my boobs very...noticeable.

I quickly unfold them before I feel my face start to heat up, not only with embarrassment but with anger.

"Come on, let's go find the others!" I grumble, giving up on fighting Spencer about looking at my personal body parts because he has already seen and thought about them too much for one day. Actually scratch that, he has had enough of them for a million life times.

I speed walk over to the bar to see Jake and Chloe choosing a drink. You would've thought they would be done by now, but they seem to be in deep concentration on what drink to choose.

I pick up the first drink I see, witch is a drink with a few colors. I give it a quick sip before making a face.

It's quite nice in the terms that it is a few fruit juices mixed together but you can taste the alcohol going right down your throat. I make the face at the taste and the burning sensation I get. 

Spencer laughs at me and grabs a beer and takes a big swig out of it.

I wait for his reaction patiently before I realise that it doesn't come.

I let my eyebrow knit together in confusion and concentration, he must be an experienced drinker from all those 'rowdy teenage parties'.

Once I figure it out, Spencer laughs even more at me.

I feel my glass get pushed towards me so I break eye contact with Spencer and focus my attention on my glass but it's only Chloe clinking our glasses together. It looks like she may of got something a bit stronger.

"Cheers big ears!" She grins.

"Whoo, let's get this night started!" Jake says after he downs a shot of clear liquid and joins our group along with Spencer who is still holding onto the beer.

Not that I expect he would of finished it by now...

"Jake? Is that you? I have been looking everywhere for you. I had to talk to this creepy old man! Jesus, Jake!" I hear a high-pitched voice I would know from anywhere.

"Boooo," Jake says, poking his bottom lip out, loud enough for only Chloe, Spencer and I to hear. 

•*•*•*•*•

Guys, I'm so proud I managed to actually update on the weekend!!!

Point for me!

Anyway, I'm sick...just a cold.

People who comment stuff like- 'I'm in love with this book', 'please update!'- it actually means a lot! (I just may not reply). 

Vote, comment and keep on reading!

Stay funky <3

Bella x