Kankri and Karlat Explain

(____'s POV)
So I was just so confused at the restaurant, but I wasn't the only one. Everyone there was staring at us and looked confused. Karkat even looked confused, but I think it was just me. Once we got home, I walked into the living room and sat on the couch."Hey, come sit down." I said. "Ok." Karkat said." Karkat, she was talking to me." Kankri said. Are you kidding me? They are fighting already. Karkat is hitting Kankri, while Kankri pushes him off, which then makes Karkat push him back. I soon got frustrated. "HEY," I paused when getting their attention. "JUST BE QUIET AND GET YOUR STINKING BUTTS OVER HERE! I MENT BOTH OF YOU! NOT... JUST... ONE!" They both listened still stunned by me yelling." Now, I'm confused about what happened at the restaurant. Can you both explain it to me?" I asked them both. " Well, I got Mituna to let me use Latula to make Kankri jelous, bu-" "Wait, why 'Latula'?" I asked Karkat interrupting him. "Latula is Kankri's flushed crush." Karkat said kinda nervous, giving me the eyes looking back and forth thing. I turned to my side to see Kankri's face bright red and see him give a big grin." You lik- I mean your flushed for 'Latula'?" " Well before you get heart broken, I was flushed for her before I met you."
(Kankri's POV)
I really hope that we don't break up. If we do, Karkat and her might start dating, then I would see them together everyday. That would double the amount of sadness in me. " Oh, ok. I was fixing to ask, why don't you go with her?" She asked me a question I wasn't really sure how to answer. "Um, well, one day I was going to tell her that I was flushed for her. But Mituna already had told her that he was flushed for her, but I guess I wouldn't really be able to because I couldn't get the nerves to say it. But your better than her. Even if Latula and I really did get together, and I would see you, I think I would go after you instead." After I was done, I looked up from the ground at her then smiled. She hugged me, making me fall backwards. Karkat just sat there staring. (F/n) got up from hugging me and then hugged Karkat. It didn't make me jelous, I knew that she did that to make it fair. Karkat hugged back. I was happy she understood.
( Karkat's POV )
I am so happy she isn't mad. If she was, oh man, I'd be so sad. I wouldn't be able to look at her.