"Right. Visiting hours are almost over so-"

"I'll be back again tomorrow, but I need to see her today, what papers do I have to sign?" She gave a long dramatic sigh.

"Just here and here." She pulled out a document and a pen. I scanned the paper, Yale had taught me never to sign without looking first. I quickly scribbled my signature and handed it back. "Room 405, east wing," she pointed to an elevator, "32 minutes." She looked back down on some papers and I took that as my cue. I headed to the elevator and pushed the 4 button. I was practically dying. I'm really claustrophobic, closets freak me out.

Wait.

Once I arrived in the hallway I had to check myself in again at the next check point.

HALLUCINATIONS AND STUNTED DEVELOPMENT

Brittany was many things, but she was not stupid. I was seething with anger as a nurse escorted me to her room knocking lightly.

"Britt? You have a visitor." The nurse was gentle and kind, she wasn't trying to push anyone around.

"Don't call me that. Only my wife can call me that." A growl came from behind the metal door.

"All the people in this row are like that. Makes my job easier, they're like toddlers who don't grow up." She explained to me, I instantly stopped liking her, and made a vow to get her fired. She took out a key and I stepped in. I saw a small, thin, shadowy blond mass lying on the cot.

"Go away. I don't need a therapist. I'm not crazy. Let me leave." It almost broke my heart to hear her talk so sadly. I walked beside the bed, with her facing away from me.

"I think you would be happier if you looked at me."

"Leave me alone."

"I really think you should turn around."

"Go away."

"C'mon Britt."

"Only my friends, and wife are allowed to call me that."

"I'm heartbroken, all those years were lies?!" I nudged her playfully. She turned around immediately and looked at my full of delight. Then confusion.

"African lions are the most social of all big cats and live together in groups?"

"Brittany, its me, Quinn."

"OH MY GOD! QUINN!" She ran up and hugged me. "I missed you so much!" She pulled away. "So how are you? What's going on with you? What have you been doing? Tell me everything!"

"Easy, slow down. So first things first. I go by Lucy now." I gauged her reaction, there was none.

"Very unicorn of you. Please continue."

"And I have finally come to terms with my feelings for Rachel." She hugged me again.

"This is so exciting! I knew it! So what are you doing about it? How are you going to get her back from the evil clutches of Jesse St. Sacrilegious?!"

"That's a... different nickname." she shrugged. "Well, Santana has this big plan- What's wrong? Oh, sorry, probably a sensitive subject."

"No it's fine. I always sort of knew it would happen."

"Yeah, I mean, it's Santana, we all saw it coming." I patted her shoulder.

"You did? Everyone did? Why didn't you warn me? Why didn't anyone warn me?"

"Well not many people know you're in here."

"Really, why? Oh wait, let me guess, Santana!"

"Well, yeah, but she had good reason..."

"Didn't want everyone to know what screw up her wife is?!"

"No, she was worried about Jessie, she doesn't think you're a screw up." What was Britt asking about?

"Why would she be worried about Jessie? And the nurses told me! She stopped visiting because she found out I'm dumb!" Everything slowed down the fell into place.

"THE NURSES TOLD YOU WHAT?!"

---- The lonely apartment of Santana Lopez ----

"Hey."

"Who's this?" A laid back voice came from the other side of the cell phone.

"It's um, Santana."

"Santana? What do you want?!" The voice was no longer laid back.

"Listen, I'm really sorry about what went down between us. But it's Rachel, she needs you."

"I haven't heard from you guys in years. Get another girl to be your rebound, I'm not playing anymore."

"Dani..."

"No."

"Rachel is in serious shit. She's about to marry a guy who encourages her to be a housewife, and you need to swallow your ego for like five seconds, and stand me. Because at the moment Rachel is more important than whatever went down between us! So come down here, and listen to my genius plan."

"So you have a thing for Rachel now? Can't say I didn't see it coming."

"Gross. No. I'm helping out a friend, who I care about. Will you come or not?"

"My fee is hundred to hear you out. Depending on the task I have to do, it could cost more. I'll be at the diner where we used to work together, at noon tomorrow."

"Fine, looking forward to it." The call was disconnected. Anything to help a friend, Santana cringed, including seeing an ex. Even looking at Puck made her want to throw up sometimes. Or maybe that was just a bodily fluid for most women when they see Puck. It makes sense.

To: Kurt, Mercedes, Sam, and Puck

Guys, we have a problem. And his name is Jessie St. Shit-Face. We have 2 break St. Berry up, before they get married. Send this 2 5 other people then meet me at the diner, tomorrow at noon. I have a plan. DO NOT SEND THIS TO RACHEL OR JESSIE!

Sent. And the chain text message began. Her plan was set in motion. All she had to do now, was let Auntie Snixx take the reins.