Chapter 16

-quick message-

I just wanted you guys my readers, to know that I am so dang happy that I have actually real life people reading my story! I honestly thought that Patricia was the only one actually reading my story and I am soooo happy that I have over 1.00k reads and that is awesome. I want to have you guys in my story! I will have details on how to get in my story. It's pretty simple.
-Me

Lauren's POV
I waited in the living room for the pizza while the boys left. They said they needed to pick stuff up from their house. It makes no sense to me because why didn't they just pick up their swim suits at the same time. I could of saved Marge the trip to the store and to my house. Once again, boys make no sense. Like Shawn said he left money for me to pay the pizza guy. I walked to the gate in the front and got the mail and the pizza was here at the same time so it worked out. I paid the guy and walked to the front door of my house to get ready. I set the pizza down and went to get changed. I put on my bikini (Pic on the top) and put my shorts and t-shirt, that I got when I went shopping, on top and went downstairs. I told the boys the password to open the gate because I trust them and also I'm to lazy to open it for them... (Literally my life) I walked down and got a couple of towels.

I was in the kitchen and I felt two strong arms around my waist. My only instinct was to elbow the person in the stomach "Ow!" someone yelled I turned around and Cam was holding his stomach with his hands in pain. "Oh my God! Cam, I'm so sorry!" I said panicked. The boys were laughing their heads off to the fact that I just elbowed Cam in the stomach. "I'm gonna get you some ice" I said scurrying to the freezer. I wrapped the ice pack in a small towel because it was to cold. I kept apologizing and he said it was ok. The boys where still laughing and I smacked each of them on the head gently. They presented to be sad. "Get over yourselves" I said sassily "Get ready and meet me in the backyard" I said to them while taking the pizza box and bringing it to gazebo with a long table and chairs. Cam walked to me at the table and the other boys joined.

We ate the pizza and went to the pool. It was huge! I never swam in it yet so I was excited. I toke off my shorts and t-shirt and the boys whistled. "Oh, get over yourselves!" I said rolling my eyes. I sat on the long chair and tanned for at least 2 minutes because I was rudely interrupted by someone picking me up. "I SWEAR TO GOD, TAYLOR IF YOU THROW ME IN THE POOL, I WON'T EVER TALK TO YOU!!" I screamed, he put me down and pushed me in instead. "TAYLOR CANIFF!" I screamed at him as I got out of the pool "You told me not to throw you in the pool. You never told not to push you in..." He said innocently, he found his loop hole, damn. It was hot and I needed some girl company so I texted my bestie Patricia.

LonelyUnicorn=Patricia
Princess=Lauren

Princess : hey girl you still in school?

LonelyUnicorn: Sadly I am

Princess: Wanna ditch third period and hang out with me

LonelyUnicorn: Totally

Princess: The boys are here and you could borrow one of my bathing suits

LonelyUnicorn: KK I'm on my way

-end of conversation-

"Guys Patricia is coming over." I said and they all nodded "Wanna play chicken fight?" Someone asked. "Sure!" I said. "That would mean you have to get in pool" Hayes sassed. "Whatever." I said, while walking in the pool. "I want Lauren in my team" Jack G said grabbing me next to him. We got into are pairs: Jack G and I, Cam and Nash, Matt and Carter, Taylor and Jack J, Hayes and Shawn. I got on Jack's (G) shoulders "So do we all attack each other randomly or..." Nash said "Well we could just attack randomly" I said "1, 2, 3, GO!" I screamed. Jack was pretty strong so I was sure to win. We attacked Matt and Carter, so Matt was on top of Carter (You know what I mean, not in the nasty way). I pushed Matt off of Carter and felt hands pushing me from the back and Jack turned around and I was now fighting Nash and Cam. Nash was on top of Cam and we started fighting for a long time. Someone came from behind Nash and Cam and pulled him down while we were fighting.

Nash fell down and it was only Jack G and I, and Hayes and Shawn. Hayes was on Shawn's shoulder and we started taunting each other "It's your time to fall, Little Lauren" Hayes said. "Time to hibernate, Poo Bear" I know it sounds stupid but I had no ideas! Hayes tried pushing me but I grabbed his shoulder and tickled him till he fell. "Oh yah! Bow down, bitches!" I screamed to all the boys "The queen has arrived!" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Pat. "Pat! Did you here me! Bow down!" I said to her. "Oh no, you didn't!" She said madly to me as a joke while snapping her fingers. I got out and hugged her "I'm gonna go in the house with Pat to get her a bathing suit, don't trash the place, please!" I screamed as Pat  and I walked inside. I got her a bathing suit matching to mine, but with a blue top. We walked back outside and Pat and I tanned for a while. But then, a tall wet figure stood over me, blocking the sun. I'm sure someone was also hovering over Pat because she got mad and said "Do you mind moving your big, giant, ugly head before I smash it to the ground!" God I love her so much! I got up and Pat and I got sprayed with water guns by all the boys!

We ran behind the shed and climb in from a small window. They all were looking for us because we heard them "Lauren... Pat..." one said but I think it got Pat mad that one of them called her Pat because she screamed "Only friends can call me Pat!" She screamed and covered her mouth in realization that she gave away our hideout. I smacked her arm and the boys opens the door and cornered us and sprayed us with water. Then Nash picked me up and Cam picked Pat up and ran to the pool "You put me down now you big Sasquatch!" Pat yelled at Cam. I laughed so hard, even Nash was laughing too. Everyone was laughing hysterically except Pat. I absolutely love her sass. Nash was about to drop me but he got ahold of me. "Nashy please put me down!!" I said as calmly as possible. Nash threw me to Hayes. "Please, Hayes, I'll do anything!" I begged. "Fine," says Hayes. "Hayes is better than Nash and Hayes is the cutest" he says with me still being carried by him. "But my mom told me never to lie..." I say innocently. He gets closer to the pool and puts me higher to throw me in "Fine, Hayes is better than Nash and Hayes is the cutest" I say. Nash puts his hand on his heart like if he was offended. "NOT!" I say quickly. He was gonna throw me in the pool but I kissed his cheek and he set me down while blushing. "Hayes is on Lauren's spell!" Prissy screams and the boys "ooooh" "Not on my watch!" Carter screams while picking me up and throwing me in the pool.

"CARTAH STOP! DONT DO DAT!!" (Comment if you know what that comes from) I screams at him. "What!?!" He screams in defense. "Why isn't Pat thrown in the pool!?!" I asked ticked off "Because she scares me!" Cam screams with his hands up. "You better be!" she snaps at him. We all laugh and we go back inside. I guess the things they went to get was the water guns. The door opened and mom walked in. "Lauren, I'm home!!" she screamed, I ran to her and hugged her. "I've missed you so much!" I said hugging her again. The boys walked in and I realized they all had no shirts on and Mom would probably not like me being one of the only girls here with a bunch of boys... "Lauren, care to explain" she said strictly. "Oh, hey, Kylie nice to see you again..." Nash said awkwardly. "In think it's time for you guys to go." she said. "Ok." they all mumbled. They all came to me and hugged me goodbye. And so did Pat, when the boys left I knew I was gonna get a lecture...

----------------------------------------------

So I want you guys to be in my book! So to be in my book all you have to do is comment your
-Name
Really simple, I also would really love it if you guys followed me!
-Me

NO LONGER TAKING NAMES!