Chapter 5 - Burden

~Zander~

I was so angry at what Rosie told me. She was pregnant? With my child? I couldn't believe it. Rosie's ruining my goddamn life. I don't want us werewolves to be equal to those humans. I don't want a mate, especially a human one. I want to be able to live my life without having a stupid weak mate bringing me down. I want to be able to sleep around and have meaningless flings. I don't want the responsibility of a child. I never asked for any of that.

You know what, screw her and everyone else. I don't care what anyone says to me. I can do whatever I want. I'm kicking her out of my room and I don't care what my mom says about that. It's so annoying how Rosie's taken over my room. I couldn't even sleep in my own room last night. I had to sleep in a guest room. She can stay in the damn guest room.

It was even more annoying how my stupid wolf kept yelling at me to go apologize and fix things for her. "I'm not stupid! You are! You can't seem to understand that she's our mate. We're supposed to love her. But you being the asshole you are, keep hurting her." My wolf kept going on and on.

"Shut the hell up!" I said getting even more pissed.

"If you won't fix things with her, then at least tell her that I still love her!" My wolf growled at me.

"No! Now shut the fuck up!" I yelled, shutting off the link between me and my wolf. He was fucking annoying sometimes. He's been pissing me off for the past two days about Rosie, ever since he awakened again. Sometimes I wish the effects of the silver had kept him gone forever.

Anyways, I took a shower and got dressed. Betsy was coming over soon. I had called her over because I badly needed someone to sleep with. And Betsy was the perfect person for that.

I was putting my shirt on when I heard a knock on my door. I turned around to see it was Betsy, dressed up in a crop top and mini skirt. I couldn't help but feel aroused when I saw her. I grinned back and she came running up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. Betsy was the girl I always called whenever I needed someone to sleep with. I tried being in a relationship with her once but I just didn't feel anything for her. Except lust.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in so long." She whispered.

"Horrible. I missed you." I said, pulling away from her. "You look so damn hot, Betsy. I need you so badly." I said as I suddenly pushed her against the wall, catching her off guard. I immediately brought my lips down on hers and kissed her for a few seconds before she pushed me away.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asked with a shocked look on her face.

"What we always do." I replied before picking her up and throwing her down on the bed. I then climbed on top of her, wasting no time in removing her shirt. I then attached my mouth onto her bare breasts causing her to arch her back up and let out a moan. "Zander... Stop!" She gasped as I brought my fingers down and inside her skirt, slipping them inside her panties as well.

"You... Have... A... Mate!" She managed to get out as I kissed all the way down her body. I ignored her and continued on.

"Zander seriously stop! I don't want to do this with you! Especially when you have a mate!" She yelled making me stop.

"I don't care about her." I growled out before pressing my lips against hers in a hard kiss. She gave in for a few seconds before pulling away again.

"Look Zander, you may have lost your memory but she is your mate and you loved her a lot. Hell, you even killed Steven for her! Why don't you understand how much you loved her?" She yelled at me before grabbing her shirt and putting it back on. "I honestly can't believe you right now! First you hurt me, and now you're hurting her."