He Finds Out You Can Fight

Requested by the lovely: PaytonRaae

-----------------------------

Tony:

You'd been working with Tony for a month now, since Pepper left for her new job at SHIELD. Things were going smoothly until some Hydra Agents swarmed the tower in hopes of finding the Avengers off their game. What they didn't know, however, was you were the only one home and highly trained in the art of Mixed Martial Arts.

'Put your hands up!' One yelled.

You played innocent to start, not wanting to show your power right away. You could already tell Jarvis was informing the group so you just needed to play it cool until they showed up.

'What's a Little Miss like yourself doing all alone in a big empty tower?' Someone said in a thick accent.

They advanced on you, touching your back much lower than you felt needed. You spun around, kicking the gun out of his hand and pointing in at the other Agents.

'Anyone else want to try me?' You snapped.

They all stared with wide eyes until the Avengers crashed into the room and threw them out.

'You did amazing!' Steve said walking over to you.

Tony came over, stepping out of his Iron Man suit, and hugging you from the side.

'Now, that-' He said kissing your temple.

'-was hot.' He finished.

You blushed furiously before Steve rolled his eyes and walked away from you both.

Steve:

You went to a bar with Steve, unlike him but a fun night either way. He left for the washroom when a large, gruff man slid into the seat he once sat in.

'Can I get a pretty lady like you a drink?' He slurred.

You could smell the alcohol radiating from his lips. Looking around, you saw none of your friends were paying attention to help you.

'I'm with someone else.' You replied mockingly sweet.

He leant in and that's when you knew he needed to be taught a lesson.

'I said-' You began grabbing his arm and pinning it behind his back as you pressed him against the bar.

'-I'm with someone else.' You hissed in his ear.

You heard someone clear their throat behind you, causing you to hastily let the man go.

'Doll, you didn't need to dislocate the man's arm.' Steve said laughing slightly.

'H-He tried to kiss me.' You replied looking at the ground.

Steve took a step towards you as the man tried to slip away.

'Nuh-uh.' He said grabbing his collar and bringing him back.

'Apologize to the lady.' Steve scolded.

'Sorry-' The man said before Steve threw him away.

'Good fighting, Babe, now I know I don't need to worry about leaving you alone.' He said smirking as you playfully glared in his direction.

Clint:

Clint always assumed you could fight because you were an Agent of SHIELD, what he didn't know however was how skilled you actually were. One day, Fury assigned you both as mission partners.

'Completing a mission with my favourite girl will be a nice change.' He said sweetly on your way to the Hydra base.

You smiled back at him until you needed to get right into the battle. You whipped out to guns and began shooting anyone who got in your way. Once the bullets were gone you carried on with hand to hand combat until you heard something drop behind you. Spinning hastily around you saw a man with an arrow through his chest.

'Thanks, Barton!' You called over to him.

He simply stared in shock as you carried on defeating Agent after Agent.

'Well, that was a successful mission.' You said on the way back to SHIELD.

'You can really fight.' Clint pointed out.

'I'm hurt at your tone of surprise.' You said grinning as he blushed red and sputtered an apology.

'I know what you meant, Bird Boy.' You joked before pecking his lips.

Bruce:

Bruce didn't fight much, the Hulk did, however. When Bruce went to take a shower and you heard the back door to your house open, you went into your boxing past.

'Hello-' You called with your hands at the ready.

They didn't reply but you got nervous when you heard a vase Bruce got you for your birthday fall. You lunged forward and felt your blow land on the persons face before the light switched on and you heard a low, pained moan.

'Tony?' You yelled.

Bruce stood off to the side smirking at the scene of his girlfriend's fist clenched and his best friend cowering in the corner. He walked over, towel around his waist, and helped Tony up.

'Good punch.' He said turning to you.

'Thanks-' You said blushing before going to the kitchen and grabbing an icepack for Tony.

'What're you even doing here?' You asked.

'I needed to drop this off for Banner, not get a broken nose.' Tony scoffed throwing papers towards Bruce before waddling away.

Bucky:

You were walking hand in hand with Bucky down the street when you heard it.

'Wow, that freak has a metal arm.'

You stopped, dragging Bucky to a halt with you.

'Just ignore them-' He mumbled.

You let go of his hand and grabbed the middle aged oaf who made the comment.

'Can I ask what you said about my boyfriend?' You said in a dangerously low voice.

'He's a frea-' He began before you nailed him square in the nose with your fist.

'(Y/N)!' Bucky yelled pulling you away from the man.

You knew Tony could bail you out if you got charged with assault but no one made fun of your Bucky.

'What?' You said once you turned the corner and Bucky let you go.

'Thanks for sticking up for me.' He mumbled.

'No one pokes fun at my favourite guy.' You cooed.

'Great punch by the way.' He said pecking your lips with a smile before you made your way back down the street.