Chapter 54 ~Eyebrows

Don't kill me! I'm sorry at least I updated today? Hope you enjoy! Sorry I'm so distracted, vote and comment!

Chrissy POV:

"Ow that fucking hurt!" Jared cried holding his face.

"Well of course it's going to hurt I'm pulling all the hairs from deep inside your body out!"

"What? But I thought you're just plucking my FUCK! Eyebrows." I rolled my eyes at the two idiots sitting on the couch across from me. Paul offered to pluck Jared's eyebrows and Jared dumbly agreed having never had gotten them done before. I mean I could've done it for five dollars and make it hurt less, but no! He asked Paul to do it, gosh!

"You are so stupid!"

"Ow! You're hurting me!" He exclaimed

"Shut it before I yank your entire eyebrow off!"

"You both better shut the hell up before I rip your manhood off!" I mumbled annoyed they shut up after that.

"No she won't."

"Yeah she loves my manhood too much to rip it off." Paul said cockily. I froze and so did everyone else in the room.

"The hell did you just say?" I asked him closing the book I was reading.

"Nothing." He said

"You have two seconds." I glared he stood up and ran out the door before I followed him. I chased him in circles around Emily's yard for the longest time before I finally tackled him to the ground. "What did you say!" I asked him as Sam came running out.

"Nothing!" He shouted. I twisted his arm behind his back where he yelled out in pain.

"What. Did. You. Say." I asked again through gritted teeth. He visibly gulped.

"I, I said you love my manhood too much to rip it off?" He said

"Oh yeah?" I asked then kneed him in the balls. He groaned as I did it again. I felt arms wrap around me from behind before carrying me inside. I was sat on the couch.

"Christian." Sam sighed looking at me with his big dark brown almost black eyes. Quit giving me that look! I don't like it! Stop your confusing me! Ugh! "What's up with you lately?" He continued

What's up is that I am supposedly a witch that was really born in Sacramento, California! Oh and I'm confused about freaking feelings towards you!

"I have absolutely no idea what your talking about?" See I could've said all that but then that would make things super awkward!

"Quit playing that unaware game what's up with you?"

"Unaware game? What the hell is that? And how do I play it?" He glared.

"That dumb act! Chrissy! You're losing your temper more than Paul is, and being a smartass!" He yelled at me.

"Well being a smartass runs in the family."

"Why are you so angry?" He asked me

"Who said I was angry? I'm just insulted."

"Okay well you need to fucking stop already, you hear me!"

"Yes I hear you loud and clear!" I yelled at him angrily

"You're doing it again!" He was getting annoyed

"Doing what?" I asked

"Losing your temper! You need to stop with this shit!" He yelled at me

"Well maybe I don't want to stop!"

"You know what go home and don't come back until you fix that attitude of yours!" He commanded I glared at him and stood up walking out of Emily's house. I walked home and inside the house. I slammed the frint door and stomped to my room. I fucking hate it when he controls me like that, he knows I hate when he does that and he does it anyway! Gosh I just want to fucking strangle him so fucking much! Why the hell am I so angry lately? I'm worse than Paul and Paul's just a mess! Ugh I hate myself!

"It's perfectly normal to be angry, you're getting all your magic that makes your emotions intensify, and since you're a hybrid of some sort, half wolf its giving your emotions a big boost."

"Carlito?"

"That's uncle Carlito to you Missy!"

"Okay then Uncle Carlito?"

"Yes that's me, uncle Carlito" he sighed

"Wait but isnt it a pattern? Like I first saw Leonardo, then António, then you so isn't it time for Leonardo?" I asked confused

"No? Wait what? I don't um, I don't know, "

"Huh I'm confused."

"You get that from Leonardo." Really? I thought I got it from you.