Chapter 13: Helping me Move

The next morning I rented a U-haul (The one that hooks to the back of your car.... ) and hooked it to the back of my car obviously and I drove it to my house.

I walked inside and started grabbing things and putting them into the truck.

After a little bit I called Paul, and John so they could help me with the furniture.

They were at the door about 15 minutes later.

"Hey Paul, Hey John!" I said happily giving them both a hug.

"Hey Aileen." They both said smiling at me.

"Come in!!" I said to them as I shut the door behind them.

Paul had a bag around his shoulder.

"What's that??" I asked him.

"Uh, it's nothing it's just a present." He replied.

"What? A present?? For me?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"What is it?" I asked excitedly as I snatched it from him.

"Uh, it's just uh, a present you won't like it I shouldn't have got it." He replied.

"Ha-ha! Of coarse I'll like it anything from you I'll like it." I told him.

I opened it up and it was two matching coffee mugs.

"Ha-ha awww how cute!!!! Thank you Paul!" I said with a smile.

"You're welcome." He said.

"What's wrong John???" I asked John as he looked sort of sad.

"Nothing." He said standing straight back up and putting a smile back on his face.

"Sooooooo where's the couch???" John asked me.

We were all standing in front of the couch.

"Uh, hmmm. Right there." I said pointing at it.

"OH!!! Ooh! Why didn't I see that??? Ok, that's weird. Uh ha-ha!!! I need to get my eyes checked." He said.

"No you don't, you weirdo you got them checked yesterday." Paul explained.

John elbowed Paul in the side and glared at him.

"Oh, you wanna fight is that it?" Paul asked playfully holding his clenched fists in front of his face.

"Yeah, who's the man now!!! HA-HA!!!" John said kicking Paul in the shin.

"OW!!! THAT HURT!!" Paul said gritting his teeth at John.

Paul took off running after John. They were running all around the empty apartment.

"Stop it guys please I really need you to help me." I explained.

"Ok." They both said slouching over and started dragging there feet back to the couch.

"Come on! A little faster!!" I said to them.

They picked up there pace a little bit and soon they were back to the couch.

They both picked up a side and lifted up. There faces looked like tomatoes as they started walking towards the door. Well actually it was just John's face that looked like a tomatoe Paul's was more like a light tinge of pink. Like a fresh slapped babies bottom. Ok I don't think it was because it was too heavy I think it was because he was hot from the heat in my apartment.

"Ok, take a rest!" John said setting down his side.

"No!!! LET'S KEEP GOING!!!!" Paul said pushing the side into John's stomach then chuckling.

"Whoa, Macho man!!" John said grunting from the pain.

"I'm not MACHO MAN NOW MOVE IT!!!" Paul said pushing it into John again.

"Alright, John you know what I'll help him." I offered.

"No, I'LL DO IT!!" He said picking it up real high and walking fast towards the truck outside.

After a few minutes they had it in the truck.

I started to get the table ready for them to take.

After hours everything was finally in the truck. I got everything to and inside the house, I took the truck back thanked they guys, they went home and so did I our new home.

Our new start.

ΆѦ-Qs%