Preface

Preface

Mykala is my name. I’m a 16 year old girl, with bright blue hair (yes, blue), and deep green eyes. My mother, Jyss, is who I aspire to be. And my little sister, Ellye, has a mind of her own.

I hail, not from Earth, not from this universe. I am from the universe called Yuna, which is only occupied by one planet. Our planet. Our planet is named Luna. And we are the Luneites.

Our customs are different. Lunettes can only be with one person, and that is their soul mate. They must bear a single child, before their connection breaks.

As our universe was born before Earth’s, our people evolved many centuries before them. We had televisions (but they are not named that, they are named Photovisions) and portable phones (we just named them phones. Simple enough)

We, nowadays, travel not in cars, but by horse. Cars began to destroy our world. So we melted them, and they are now used as supports for buildings and homes.

My horse is black with her mane and tail being neon green. I ride her everywhere. She is part of me. Her name is Midnight.

We have two sides of the world, Hydra and Aerate. Hydra is where I live.

And now, my adventure begins. In my world. On Luna.

Also, we are almost like humans. Just a bit different.