The Wolves in the Woods Chapter 4-First Assignment

Here's Chapter 4!!!!

Vote, Comment, Fan 

10 votes for the next Chapter early???  

Picture of Brian and Jack (The twins from the last chapter) ----------------------->

My bravery shocked me the most I think. From before I could remember I was taught that to disobey the alpha would end in horrific consequences, and sometimes even death. Even though I was quaking in fear on the inside, on the outside I tried my hardest to appear relaxed, calm and in control. Keeping my eyes locked with Charles, chin up not showing any weakness that he could use against me.

“No?” He asked looking amused, a smirk twitching at his lips.

“I don’t even want to be in the same room with one of you things let alone have a chat with one. Or be touched by one.” I snarled shooting a deadly glare towards Seth. It didn’t seem to faze him in the least, he simply looked me in the eyes with an emotion I couldn’t place swimming in their grey depts. He squeezed by hand once, as a way of telling me that I wouldn’t be getting that appendage back anytime soon. I looked back at Charles growing more irritated with every passing moment. “If I told you what I was, I would never be free. You’d just use me for your own purposes until I was of no use any longer and then you would kill me.”

“And why would, what you are, make me want to keep you here until you were useless and then kill you?” Charles asked curiously leaning forward to rest his forearms on the polished surface of his desk.

I mentally cursed myself and my big mouth. “I thought we just went over the whole ‘me not telling you anything’ thing?” I said trying to keep the quiver out of my voice.

“Yes, but as an Alpha I don’t particular like the word 'no' Casee. So we will try this one more time, or it will not matter if you tell me or not you will never leave. I will keep you locked in a cage barely big enough to stand, in the basement right next to Bruce and you can have some lovely bonding time together. Now, tell me what are you? Answer and you have my word that you will be treated as any other guest in this house.”

I stared at Alpha Charles long and hard wanted to burn him with my eyes for that threat. The minutes passed with the ticking of the grandfather lock and I wanted to break into a million little pieces because it was not helping me stay calm. “Screw. You.” I said slowing putting emphasis on those two words.

Before I even had warning of his movements, Charles stood in front of me. I have never seen a werewolf move so fast in all my life. I snapped my head up, meeting his almost sad looking eyes. “I so hoped it didn’t have to come to this.” He said as I stared up at him. Standing this close I realize that Alpha Charles somehow looked familiar but I was positive that I had never met the man in my life. I would have remember someone with such power. But then if I never met him why did he look so damn familiar?

Then it dawned on me; a picture. I had seen a picture of him once just before I excepted my Fathers packs. It was in a file I had been given with blue prints of the house and outlines of the pack territory.

“What is your last name?” I asked even though I knew it was him from the file. I had studied the picture and info for hours.

“Sullivan, Charles Sullivan. Why do you ask?” He was the one.

“You were supposed to be my first assignment.” I said in almost a whisper, this time on bothering to hide the fear in my voice.

“Assignment?” He asked, confused.

“Yes, just over two years ago I was assigned to kill you.”  

HEY everyone...I'm sorry its short but I felt like it needed to end here. I'll try to have the next chapter up in a few days maybe sooner if i get lots of votes and comments!!!!

Thanks and love ya all 

Nightcat aka Kes XD