Night terrors

You looked at the clock a sighed, it was only 5:30 and you where on the 6th night! Nothing had happened expect for Foxy appearing down the hall. You looked around to see if there is something to entertain yourself with. There was noting. You grunted and looked at the camera and checked the music box. You streched and layed your head on the table and played with the fashlight. You played with it for a while until you noticed it was 6 you jumped up and smiled. You ran down the hall and into the party room. "SCREW YO-" the animatronics where gone. You looked around and saw nothing. You heard chuckling come from behind you and you turned around and saw a tall purple man. You gasped and turned around to run but before you knew, he grabbed your arms and through you to the ground. You hit your head hardly and passed out from the impact. A few hours later you woke up in a dark room. You looked around and stood up. "Hello? Where am I? What is this place?" You asked. A dark chuckle echoed through out the room. "Wh-who are You? Show yourself!" A dim light turned on and you saw him, purple man. You gasped and looked around for a weapon. He chuckled and walked towards you. You started to breath heavily. All of a sudden the man pinned you to the wall. You yelped and struggled to get away from him. "Stop! Let me go!" He chuckled. "Oh why (name) you are so commanding~." He said. You starred at him. "How did you know my name?" "I know everyone who works here..." He said and smirked. "Who are you?" "Vincent." He responded and brushed some hair away from your face. "Where am I?" He mumbled something along the lines of 'Damn she ask a lot of questions ' "you are in the safe room, a place where no one dares to go." You looked around and saw a old half-dismantled yellow rabbit animatronic suit in the corner of the room. You looked back at Vincent and gulped. "Please don't hurt me..." "Oh I'm not gonna hurt you badly, soon it will all Angola away and turn into pleasure~." He said and grinned. "What do you me-" you where cut off by a kiss. Your eyes widen and you began to blush. After a few seconds you kissed back. You began to nibble his lip wanting to go inside. He playfully denied. You got upset and gently dumbed his crotch with your leg. He gasped and you slipped your tongue inside. You and him made out for a few minutes until he pulled away and kissed your neck and instantly found the sweet spot and sucked and nibbled on it. You moaned quietly. He smirked and pulled away and layed you on the ground. You looked up at him and watched him climb over you. You two began to make out again. Vincent reached a hand under your shirt and pull away from the kiss to take your shirt off. You blushed slightly. He then reached his hands behind you to take of your (f/c laced bra) you blushed even more and covered you chest up and he growled. He grabbed your arms and pinned them above your head. You looked at him and he smirked. He let go of your arms and begun to suck your left breast and massage the right. You bit your lip trying not to moan. He smirked and reached a hand down into your pants and began to rub you through your panties. You gasped and moaned loudly. You couldn't take it any more and tackled Vincent so now you where above him. You took off his pants and boxers. You looked at how big he was. He blushed a bit and looked at you. You smirked and began to suck his member. He blushed more and bit his lip grabbing your hair. You began to move your head up and down until you couldn't fit anymore in your mouth. He grunted and began to thrust into your mouth. You began to taste something weird and noticed he was about to cum. You pulled away and he frowned. You took off your panties and pants and climbed on top of him and entered his member inside of you slowly. You moaned and so did he. You began to move your hips around riding him. You gasped and moaned loudly. He bit his lip and grabbed your hips. You began to jump up and down on his member. He grunted and thrusted into you while you came down. He hit a spot that cossed you to moan louder than you were. "(Name) I I am going t-to cum!" "Me to!" And with that you both came at the same time. You colasped next to him breathing heavily. "Thank you...." You said. "You are welcome..." He repsponded.