Chapter 7.

Xoxoxo. .......

I probably had a million thoughts running through my mind in like one second...
It felt like a feast of bees buzzing in my chain of thoughts and I couldn't even pick out one to process.....

First off. .am sure the one that would be going through a girl's head at this point would be....
"Am I looking a mess"?
Crap!!!

Vividly remembering I had to take off the dress I was wearing to trade it in for the loose fitted top and short I had on now.
'Crap!!!
"I really do think I look a mess"
"Yeah MiniMes!!!. ...you all can laugh now....laugh is on me now".....she laughs hysterically....in her mind...

"Darn! I bet my hair is in a flux of disarray...?"...With all the head twirling from side to side , up and down...Ofcos it's a blawdy tangled mess too.

"Shoot!!! My face.....*mentally screaming...and looking for a mirror in my mind's eye...*...
"did I smear my makeup when I took of my dress?"

"Or was it when I laid face down on the bed...?
"I knew it....its all smeared and I look like a zombie in a wrong makeup gig."....

"Oh lawd why me???..
..
"I tried my best to look my darn best...and now...I look like a retarded mess...and they are staring...

"Nicky and him..."....Both laughing at me now.....
"Yeah go on...laugh...I really don't care.....*she shrugs*......

"plus it doesnt matter..."

"Erm...".....*Ahem*....clears throat.....
"Rebs?
*my conscience calling out to me*

"......I am going to put on a smile and shut the door in their faces..."
I was still talking ..to myself apparently.

"Rebecca?.....*that darn voice again..calling out*

".....well maybe in just his face for lying and pulling that cheap stunt...Nicky can come In coz she lives here....but....

"Rebecca brown. ...Gaddamnit!!!!!

"....him can stay out...
"WHAT MINIMES!!!!....."Can't you all gimme a second to vent....jezzz....what what what???????

"Er you might want to compose yourself. ....
"Your jaw has been hanging open for the better half of one minute since you opened that door.....so.......you know....get your shit together.....*A mental jab to my side*

"Ouch! That hurts!!"

"That's the idea".

Oh darn.....

Xoxoxo xoxo

"Hello"...Nicky was saying. .."took you for ever to open up?.........
"Look who I brought?......she continued.

And the dude was smiling. I need to wipe that smug off his face. Shit!

I blinked twice..

Nicky comes in...while she passes me she says...just for my earing....."Smile silly"......"You look as though you are about to shoot daggers with your eyes"

"Well I am"....I reply back in gritted teeth...
She feigned surprise ....I rolled my eyes...she laughs and walks all the way in...

He was still standing there...With the cutest smile on his face...
"Gosh I love your smile"......in my mind...."but it's your fault I look like a mess so eat shit"......

He was still smiling.
"Er ok...I know you'll love to admire me all day but can I come in?....He blinks twice....showing all his teeths at once in the broadest of smiles....

"No!"....mean stare down. .or mean stare up since he was so tall....

"REBECCA! !!.......from inside the room...probably Nicky....or was it in my head.

"Yeah sure ofcos"......"come right in"...
I say forcing a smile.

Xoxoxo xo. ....

I offered him the chair... and nothing else.
Not because I was mean and upset but really because Nicky ate all my biscuits and chocolate bars...leaving just one which I nibbled on and a few drops of juice....If I had known he was coming I probably would have kept that one for him.

Plus it was still raining and going out to get a thing or two would get me all drenched. ...and it was blawdy cold outside. Maybe next time chap. But since you pulled that stunt. Am glad I got nothing to offer you...*sticks mental tongue out at him.*..

Nicky was lying on the bed and pretending to read a book. He was staring at me and I was pretending to flick through my phone...reading nothing in particular.

Xoxoxo. .....