so where's the spin-off?

first of all, thank you SO MUCH for reading this story to the end. i know this story isn't perfect, but it meant a lot to me, and so it makes me very happy to know that a lot of you have enjoyed the journey.

i stated long time ago that this story has a continuation, titled "Taylor Swift Stole My Diary". it isn't really a continuation, but it's a short story about Grace's next adventure in love, but with a different person. however, due to some issues i decided to delete the story a few months ago.

trust me, 11RW and TSSMD, even though they're both told from Grace's point of view, has minimum relevance to each other, so you're honestly not missing anything if you don't read TSSMD. both are completely two different stories, in different styles of writing and different mood. so worry not. Grace and Grant's story has ended here, and that's that.

i don't ever plan on reposting the original version of TSSMD. however, i do have a plan to completely reconstruct and rewrite the story, but i can't promise you that it will be posted anytime soon because i still have other stories to write and a college life to deal with.

[BUT!] if you really are curious about the story, though, you can google it and find a story on fictionpress.com. it's a rough draft of the one i posted on wattpad, VERY rough draft and a lot different from the wattpad version, but i hope it's enough to satisfy your curiosity. (i'll have to warn you that it's terrible, though).

thank you again for your support. i love you and stay awesome.

- bree