Thomas Salzano has collected few points that every girl should know to keep their hairs long and strong. Thomas Salzano has many skills that are absolutely necessary to have in order to ensure success. Thomas N Salzano has the habit of meeting new peoples and enjoys helping them. He is the good communicator and he is the lover of learning.
1. Wash your hair two to three times a week maximum Most of the women think that washing hairs daily is good, but this is actually wrong activity that can harm your hairs. Experts prefer to take hair wash two to three times a week.
2. Avoid hot showers and shampoo your scalp, not your roots Do not apply and scrub shampoo, conditioner to the roots of your hairs. It can cause damage to you hairs.
3. Towel-dry your hair before applying conditioner Choose the right shampoo and conditioner to your hair. After washing hairs, towel dry your hair and then apply conditioner.
4. Brush your hair twice a day, from the bottom up Brush your hairs twice a day. Brushing more to hairs may cause damage and split hairs.
5. Do regular hair massage by professional or at home. Massage stimulating the circulation which helps strengthen the roots of your hair.
View more here: http://thomasnsalzano.weebly.com/thomas-n-salzano-blog/tips-to-keep-hairs-healthy-strong
YOU ARE READING
Thomas Salzano | Thomas N Salzano | Thomas J. SalzanoShort Story
Thomas N Salzano aka Thomas J. Salzano is an emerging hairdresser who loves to gather excellent wedding and cutting-edge haircut ideas. Thomas N Salzano loves to collect inspiring hair style ideas by famous stylists. Thomas Salzano knows how to give...