Chapter 61.

FLASHBACK cont. *Chris & London before Thanksgiving*

They reached London's condo right as it started to pour.

"Come inside until the storm passes," London said to Chris as she zipped up her sweater.

"Okay, let me just text China and let her know. I doubt she is up though. I hit her up earlier when we went to the studio, but she didn't respond," Chris said pulling out his phone to text her.

They ran to her building then London hurried to swipe her key to let them in. By the time they got in her house they were soaked.

"Damn its like tropical storm type of weather out there," she said locking the door. "Hand me your shirt. I'll throw it in the dryer."

London watched as he took his shirt off revealing his tatted body and watched the way his body glisten from the water. She quickly shook the thoughts out of her head.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'm going to change real quick."

Chris was putting on music in London's living room. Too Deep by dvsn was playing. He turned around as London came back down in grey lounge shorts that hit right under her butt, a cropped hooded sweatshirt and her hair down.

"This is my jam," London said as she walked to her bar cart to pour herself a drink and pour a glass of water for Chris.

"So what's the name of that song you recorded tonight," London said handing him the glass of water.

He looked at his glass and looked at her glass which had Crown Royal in it. And from the scent that came from the glass, it was Vanilla.

"Hold up, why do I have water and you have the good shit," he said taking her glass and handing her his glass.

"Because you have to drive home and I don't...," she said trying to grab the glass from him but his long arm lifted it over her head.

"Girl I'm a grown ass man. I know my limit before I can't drive home."

He laughed at her being concerned.

"Whatever you say," she got up to pour some in her glass after downing the water the was already in the cup. Chris caught himself staring at her butt a little too long.

"So what's the name of the song?"

She sat back down next to him.

Chris lifted his glass, "Liquor."

"Simple. I like it."

All the sudden the storm knocked the power out.

"Damn it!"

She looked out the window and the whole street was pitch black. The music no longer played, the only thing that could be heard was rain.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to grab candles from the kitchen"

She came back to the living room with a few candles. She lit them placing them around the open space. She was able to see enough to sit back down next to Chris. She looked at him as he lit another blunt, watching the glow from the flame against his face.

"Damn I thought I smoked a lot, but clearly you, August and Drake smoke a whole hell of a lot."

He laughed as he handed it to her.

And of course she wasn't turning it down.

They didn't talk for a while, passing the blunt back and forth.

"This is random but can I ask why you agreed to our little thing we have going on. I know it's crazy to ask after almost 3 months, he laughed"

London laughed to herself as she gathered her thoughts.