If you wanna scream, yeah
      Let me know and I'll take you there
      Get you going like
      Ah-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby
      If you wanna turn right
      Hope you're ready to go all night
      Get you going like
      Ah-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby
      If you wanna scream

      The crowd was also dancing around to the music pumping out of the large speakers that surrounded the room. The group on stage jumped and dispersed into the crowd. Right away, blue eyes met purple as they got closer and closer.
       Alfred danced around Ivan, swinging his hips and holding his hands up over his head.
      "I'm surprised you can move like this," Ivan said in an amused tone. His arm snaked around Alfred's waist and pulled him against his body. "Is this the only reason you wanted me to come?"
      "It might've been the main reason, yes," Alfred replied as he still moved to the rhythm.
      Ivan chuckled darkly and put his mouth next to Alfred's ear. "You're already showing off your body; why not just give it to me?"
      Alfred shuddered in response. Damn sexy Commie bastard...
      "I-is that what I owe...?"
      "Da."

      Yeah, come on

      Kill the lights, shut 'em off
      You're electric
      Devil eyes telling me, "Come and get it."
      I'll have you like
      Ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby
      Ah-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby
      Girl tonight you're the prey
      I'm the hunter
      Take you here, take you there, take you under
      Imagine me whispering in your ear
      That I wanna take off all your clothes and put something on ya

      The two swiftly made their way to the back of the club to an unused room. It was used more for storage, so there were plenty of things to hide behind. Alfred led Ivan to a back corner behind racks of clothing.
      "Is this good enough?" Alfred asked as he turned to look back at Ivan.
      The Russian remained silent as he pushed Alfred harshly against the wall and attacked his neck. The black fedora flew off and Alfred gasped in surprise. "Have some damn patience, will ya?!"
      "Why would I? You've been fooling around all night. At first I thought you weren't going to show up but then you appear in such a...suggestive...outfit," Ivan said against his ear. He pushed his knee between Alfred's legs.
      "So what? You get turned on by leather? How predictable," Alfred scoffed as he rolled his eyes.
      Ivan chuckled seductively and grabbed onto Alfred's chin. "Is that a problem?"
      "...No."

      And I've tried to fight it, to fight it
      But you're so magnetic, magnetic
      Got one life, just live it, just live it
      Now relax, and get on your back

      Ivan threw Alfred onto a pile of clothes that littered the floor. The American  glared up at Ivan with dark eyes. Ivan knelt down next to Alfred and gave a mock pout. His eyes silently willed for Alfred not to be so mean and glare at him. Leaning forward, Ivan pressed his lips to Alfred's in a rough kiss.
      Alfred's hand immediately flew to Ivan's pale hair as the other grasped onto the front of his shirt. That's what it was always like with Ivan. Most of the time Alfred would be submissive and just accept the rough kisses and bruises that were to come. But they were always...sexy. He knew that underneath that black shirt was a strong body that was going to make him paralyzed. And Alfred was ready for it.
      Ivan already had the suspenders off Alfred's shoulders and the shirt halfway unbuttoned. A cold hand slipped in and brushed against the warm, tanned skin. Alfred shivered and clinged to Ivan. It was sort of his own wimpy way of saying he wanted more.
      Not even bothering to ask for permission, Ivan shoved his tongue into Alfred's mouth and explored the wet cavern.
      "Mmm~" Alfred moaned lightly when he pushed his tongue back against Ivan's. They barely even started and Alfred was already puddy in Ivan's hands.

      If you wanna scream, yeah
      Let me know and I'll take you there
      Get you going like
      Ah-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby
      If you wann turn right
      Hope you're ready to go all night
      Get you going like
      Ah-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby
      If you wanna scream...

      Clothes were quickly torn off and discarded. Hands roamed built bodies, teasing and wanting. Ivan got Alfred's hands pinned over his head as he harshly bit and sucked at one of his nipples. Alfred bit his lip to keep quiet and not give Ivan any more satisfaction of being under his complete control.
      "Those leather pants must have chafed your cheeks so bad," Ivan purred sadistically as he flipped Alfred over. "And I was right~"
      Alfred grit his teeth to keep from snapping at Ivan. A hand suddenly smacked the left cheek, leaving a stinging feeling. "D-don't smack my ass!" he barked.
      Ivan chuckled darkly again and picked up a shirt from the pile on which they lied on. He quickly got Alfred's wrists tied together and pulled him up onto his knees. Ivan pressed his member up against Alfred but didn't enter. "What do you want?" he said. His voice was deep and husky.
      Alfred squirmed with impatience. "J-just fuck me already, dammit!" he yelled.
      Ivan smirked and rammed into the American. Alfred let out a pained scream. Painful as it was, it was still pleasurable. Rolling his hips, Alfred continued to grunt and yelp from Ivan's strong thrusting.
      "Ah!...Nn...F-fuck...!"
      "I know what to do. But thank you for the encouragement."
      "Fuck you!"

      Out louder, scream (Usher) louder (if you wanna scream)
      Louder, louder, louder, louder
      Hey, somebody scream out with me (if you wanna scream)

      Alfred's body lurched forward as Ivan continued to pound mercilessly at his sweet spot. The sounds of skin hitting raw skin and heavy breathing filled the room. The knot in Alfred's gut was getting tighter and tighter. He screamed out in pleasure as he came; the substance stuck to his tan torso and the clothes that laid out under him.
      Alfred felt something hot in him but Ivan kept going. The Russian was going so hard that Alfred started to bleed. A low grunt escaped Ivan's mouth as he also came deep inside.
      "Enjoyed screaming?"

      If you wanna scream, yeah
      Let me know and I'll take you ther
      Get you going like
      Ah-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby
      If you wann turn right
      Hope you're ready to go all night
      Get you going like
      Ah-ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby
      If you wanna scream