What Happened?!

He slowly ate while watching everyone else. Mom was saying about having to go shopping. Annabel still had to help Dad do work outside. And Emmy was going to rearrange her room with Mom and Dad's permission. So that left JD out in the cold again.

After he got done they all left the table. He went up to his room and started playing with his action figures. Soon Annabel came up and knocked on his door.

"You're not aloud in." JD huffs.

"I'm here for Mom. She said you didn't drink your juice. She wants me to make sure you drink it." Annabel hands it to him. JD slowly takes it and starts drinking it. He finishes it and hands it back. Annabel leaves with a smirk on her face.

30 minutes later Mom comes up. "Hey baby boy, how about you come with me to go shopping? I would really like that."

He sighs and nods. She gets a pair of shorts that covers his diaper and puts then on him. Mom and JD head downstairs, get the diaper bag and head out the to the truck. She straps JD in his carseat and drives to the store.

Mom gets JD out and then his diaper bag. "Mommy do we really have to take that? "He said while trying to move away from it.

"JD let it go, it's not hurting you." Mom set him in the cart and headed for the groceries first. "If your good, I will let you get something, ok?"

"Ok Mommy!!" In every isle, JD carefully looked at what they were passing. He wanted to make sure he didn't miss one thing that he might like to get.

JD was so caught up in looking for his treat, he didn't even notice his tummy was growling. Mom giggles and patted his head.

After Mom got everything in the groceries they went to the clothing part of the store. JD's tummy didn't stop growling and it was starting to hurt.

"Mommy, me do feel good." He said holding his stomach.

"Ok baby, I'm almost done." She said liking through the clothes.

Soon he realized he had to go potty but before he could tell Mommy, he started pooping. JD starts to cry and reached for Mom.

"Baby Shh. What's wrong? Do you have to go potty? I can take you right now." Just then the smell hit her and she sighed. "It ok baby, we can get you all cleaned up."

She walked over to the restrooms and grabbed the diaper bag. Mom laid him on the changing table and took off his pants. She undid the tabs and rolled the diaper up. She then wiped him clean and slide the new diaper under him. She powdered him and taped the new diaper on then put his shorts on. She hugged and kissed him.

"All better baby boy." She said has she put him back in the cart. JD was hiding his face with his hands as he sniffled. Mommy uncovered his face and sweetly asked him. "What would you like for a treat sweetie?"

Through his hiccups he was able to get out that he would like a Hershey bar but with "the little nuts".

As they checked out, Mom gave him the one he asked for then she gave him a dollar so he could pay for it. JD gave the nice lady his Hershey bar then gave her the dollar. She gave him a penny and his Hershey bar back. He thanked the nice lady and then Mom and him headed out to the truck.

As Mom drove home, JD ate his Hershey bar. When he was done he realized he had to go potty again.

"Mommy!"

"What baby?" She asked in a little shock.

"Potty again!" He started to cry again knowing he can't make it anywhere she could go.

"Baby I'm sorry." She hears him start to cry harder. So she knows it too late for anything. After he calms down, he starts hiccuping again. They get home and Mom calls for everyone to help. JD runs to his room before his sister can smell him.

Dad pulls Mom aside while the girls carry things into the house.

"So Annabel told me something that I think you should know." Mom gives him the look to keep going. "She let it slip that she put laxatives in JD's juice today. And then she told him you sent her to make him drink it. But I don't think she would really go that far."

"I know she would! And the prof is right in the house. He is crying on his bed because he just had his second accident." Mom snapped. "If you want, you can go and change him yourself."

"Fine I believe you but then what are we going to do about Annabel?"

--------------------------------------I want to give a shout out to lethal5670 for giving me the idea for the laxative. Thanks buddy 😊