Chapter 32 - More Caylens

Warning⚠: Contains graphic or disturbing topics!
6 Months Later
Ethan's POV
Nothin much has changed over the last 6 months. Addy, Nick, and I have started 8th grade, Lia can pop any minute now, Ariana and Luke are 9 months old and crawling, and I found out...Kian is my brother...
Let me explain...
Kian and I took a DNA test a few months ago and we found out we have the same parents. Kian called his mom and found out was adopted after he was born. His real name is Kian Robert Payne. My real parents had Kian when they were really young, so they gave him up. I was born a few years later. They died shortly after that. Kian looks more like our Mom, but we have our Dad's eye and hair color.
Other than that, nothing has changed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was Saturday, so I got to sleep in. I ended up getting up at around 10am. I showered and put on a black hoodie, khaki shorts, and black converse. I did my hair and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs to see Dad playing with Ariana, Ricky feeding Luke, Jenn and Lia talking about the baby, and Kian making pancakes.
"Hey guys." I said.
"Hey." They all said in unison.
"Ety! Ety!" Ariana giggled, smiling at me.
Ariana has already said her first word, which was Dadda. She can say Momma, Dadda, Ety (me), and Kiki (Kian). Luke can't talk yet, just babbles.
I smiled and kissed her cheek. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a plate of food.
I noticed Lia was looking a little uncomfortable. Hopefully this means the baby comes soon.
"Ethan, Kian and I have a meeting, Ricky is going to shoot a collab with Joey, and Jenn has a baby shower to go to. Can you keep an eye on the kids and help Lia out?" Dad asked.
"Of course." I said with a smile.
By 12, everyone left.
I played with the babies for a while and just talked with Lia.
"Ethan, can you get me some Nutella and pickles?" Lia asked.
I laughed, knowing it was a pregnancy craving.
"Sure." I said.
I went into the kitchen and grabbed the Nutella and the jar of pickles. I dipped about 3 of them and gave them to Lia.
"Thanks Eth. You're such a big help." She said.
I smiled.
"No problem."
After she ate, she started groaning and holding her back.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Huh? Oh yeah. The baby's kicking a little hard today." She said.
I nodded and went back to the babies. Lia's POV
These pains are exactly like the ones i had when I woke up in labor with Ariana. I'm pretty sure today's the day, but I don't wanna scare Ethan. I can hold off till Jc or someone gets back.
I felt another sharp pain in my back, and winced. Ethan didn't notice. The pain got stronger and more frequent. Just a few more hours Lia...
"I'll be right back." I said, standing up to go to the bathroom.
As soon as I stood upright, I felt water trickle down my legs.
Now we might have a problem...
Ethan's POV
"Uh-oh..."
I turned around and saw Lia standing in a small puddle of water.
My eyes went wide.
"Ethan..." Lia said softly.
"Y-yeah..." I said.
"CALL YOUR DAD!!" She yelled.
I scrambled to get up, put the babies in a playpen, and grabbed the house phone. I dialed Dad's number in panic.
Phone Convo
D- Hello?
E- Dad!!! I think Lia just went into labor!!!
D- Oh my God!! I'll be right there!!
End of Convo
Jc's POV
"Shit! Kian get in the car! Lia's in labor!" I yelled.
Our meeting just ended, but we were at least a half hour away from the house.
We ran to the car and got in. Right as I got onto the highway, huge tragic hit.
"Damn it!" I yelled, hitting the wheel.
Ethan's POV
Right after I called, Kian texted they were in horrible traffic and won't be there for another hour and a half to two hours.
"Lia, they're in horrible traffic!" I said, panicking even more.
"Call 911!" She yelled.
I dialed the number, but no one was answering. I dialed at least 10 more times, BUT NO ANSWER.
"Lia! 911 isn't answering!" I yelled.
"What the hell! This is what they're fucking for!!" She yelled.
I didn't know what to do know. There was a ton of traffic, Ricky and Jenn answering their phones, and 911 isn't freakin answering.
"Ethan, Ethan look at me." Lia said.
I looked her in the eye.
"This baby is coming within the next 30 minutes. You're my only hope right now...You're gonna have to deliver this baby."
Oh god...
C'mon Ethan be a man.
"What do I need?" I asked.
"Towels, clean scissors, gloves, and a blanket to wrap the baby in." She said. I ran all over the house getting the supplies, with Lia screaming in pain in the background.
I came back to her and she was sitting on the floor, legs spread apart.
"This baby is coming now!" She yelled.
I put the towel in front of her legs and put the gloves on.
Lia started pushing and I felt the head.
"C'mon keep pushing." I said, encouraging her.
She pushed once more and the baby came out, immediately crying.
It was...

A boy...
"It's a boy!" I said with a smile.
I looked at the clock. He was born at 1:15pm, August 13th.
"Ethan..." Lia said.
"What?" I asked.
"I think there's another one coming..." She said.
"There's twins?!" I asked.
She nodded and screamed in pain again. I quickly cleaned off the baby and set it down in the play pen.
10 minutes later, another little boy was born at 1:27pm.
I handed them to Lia and she started crying.
"They're so perfect." She said.
I smiled. I have little brothers now... Both of them had Lia's blonde hair and Dad's brown eyes.
"What do you want to name them?" She asked.
I thought. I only planned one boy name, which was Christopher David, so that would be the first baby's name.
"Christopher David...and...Collin Daniel?" I said.
"Aw I love it." She said.
A few minutes later, the door burst open.
"I'm here!!" Dad said, running inside with Kian behind him.
"A little too late." Lia laughed.
Jc walked over to us and his face lit up.
"Twin boys?" Kian asked.
"Yup. Christopher David and Collin Daniel." Lia said.
"Good choice Ethan." Dad said.
I smiled.
Welcome Chris And Collin Caylen.