Excerpt

"You know you can't help resisting me, Sam." Her blue eyes looked icy, almost evil, as she looked into my hesitant but equally lust-filled eyes.

I slowly bit my lower lip again, wondering how the hell I got involved with Isabelle Chase, my big brother's best friend, in the first place.

"I-I can't Isabelle, it's wrong... I-" My pleading was instantly stopped as Isabelle quickly slammed my back against the wall of my living room, grabbing my arms and pinning it above my head as she positioned herself so that her lips lightly grazed my earlobe as she whispered,

"You're so goddamn innocent, Sam. Don't tell me that these past months didn't make you feel..." She slowly and painfully took one of her hands that pinned my arm, and dragged her warm, soft fingers down to my side, rubbing small circles against my side. "...absolutely..." I softly whimpered as her fingers slowly reached the end of my top, then finally inching their way up to my chest. "...exhilarating...and..."

My mind completely went blank and my breath caught in my throat, as her hand quickly and harshly grabbed my right breast through my bra, and as she moved her knee up in-between my legs, causing an undeniable friction and heat that stirred in my lower stomach. She smirked with an evil glint in her eyes due to the complete satisfaction of winning my body over, as she leaned closer to my ear, nipping it lightly with her teeth before finally whispering, "naughty."

--------------------------------------
Okay so this is an excerpt for my new story and most likely will finish. I'm sorry it's so dirty .. XD Or I'm sorry if it's not dirty enough but I promise that they'll be more and less of this when I update! Thanks!