Chapter 30: "I don't want to lose you, not again."

OK QUICK QUESTION(S):

do y'all even mind or care if I change the characters of Chloe and Madison?

I wanted to check in with you guys just in case.

also, does anyone of you know someone who is really good at making covers?

Because I want a new one made asap.

that's all for now!

the video is the song Justin wrote for Chloe.

___________

Chloe

Is he serious right now?

I paused to roll my eyes and take a calming breath

I licked my lips, rubbing my eyes, I sat up in bed and tuck a piece of my curly hair behind my ear. I sighed softly and looked over at the white alarm clock sitting on my bedside table. It read 3:02 a.m. I replayed what Justin just said in my head and debating whether or not if I should be straight with him?

or?

No there is no or, I thought to myself. I have to be straight with him, I'm tired.

but did he really just ask 'why would I say that?' like-

"You don't have to explain if you don't want." I heard him say, interrupting my thoughts.

I have to stop doing that

"No." I hesitated, "It's okay, I want to." I said, chewing nervously at my bottom lip.

"Well, why?" he asked, impatience almost heard in his tone.

"Because Justin." I said, looking out my window and watching the rain softly fall to the ground, the stars in the sky shining, "You're with Rosalina."

He didn't say anything for a while and I just listen to the silence over the phone before I spoke up again

"You're not going to leave her no time soon." I said, laughing slightly, "Besides, I am unavailable right now." I said boldly, still hearing absolutely nothing from Justin.

I really want a reaction out of him

I heard him lightly chuckle, my eyebrows furrowing together, "There is a lot of thing you don't know or understand baby girl." he said, leaving me in deep thought.

"But I know and understand a lot about you." he said, and I looked down at my covered bed in confusion, "I have to go now, I'll talk to you later." he bluntly said and hung up the phone before I had a say in anything.

I wasn't fully done talking to him and I didn't get my point across yet. And he just hangs up on me like that, what is his problem? He's the one that called me, I didn't ask for this bullshit.