Stay

He's on the edge of his bed, doors locked.
His room is covered in shadow from the absence of lights.
There's a hole in the wall from when he punched it earlier.
His headphones are about to burst from how loud the music is.
The rain is crashing at the windows with no mercy.
No one can hear his sobs or see how messy his hair is from running his hands through it, thinking and thinking.
He's replaying their last conversation.
What went wrong? Did he said something hurting?
He couldn't understand anything anymore. Tears streaming down his face.
The strong alpha isn't so strong anymore.

He got into a fight with Peter, it escalated quickly. They were screaming, calling names, punching things. His room looked a total mess. Like a thief did his job in here. But he didn't care. He doesn't care anymore for anything. It's just senseless.

Suddenly he jumped and pulled his headphones out as a figure appeared in front of him. :"Stiles, how did you get in here?!" Derek said, voice cracking at the last two words. He didn't wanted Stiles to see him in a state like this. A total wreck.

Stiles didn't responsed. He just kneeled in front of the alpha and stared sadly and at the edge of crying into his eyes. Derek felt guilt building up inside of him. Why would he feel guilty you ask?
Because he made Stiles sad.

Stiles looked worried, a tear streamed down his cheek as he whispered, barely hearable :"What happened?"

:"I.....I..I don't know. I got into a fight with Peter..." He stopped inhaling oxygen. :"It escalated, we yelled and he left...and..." Tears began to whelm up again. :"And I don't even know what I did wrong! What did I do? What did I said to him?"

:"Calm down, Derek. It'll be alright, okay? Just chill..." Stiles cut him off and stood up to sit next to him. He put a hand on Derek's shoulder and asked :"What was this fight all about, if you don't mind telling me." Derek thought a bit to restore his memories until he shaked his head. :"I....I can't tell you." Stiles nodded. :"It's okay. You do know that I'm a curious person but this time it's okay. I mean, I don't want to make it worse by asking." Derek smiled weakly, still sobbing. :"Thanks." He paused a moment until he exhaled loudly and said :"I didn't wanted you to see me like this." Stiles chuckled lightly and answered
:"I know, but, you know, everyone's got a weak side and if you're strong for too long you'll need a break from all this. And this is your time now. You've needed a break from being strong, being the alpha. Just let it all out. The tears, the sorrow, the pain. Give yourself a break. It's normal."

Derek's smile got brighter with every word Stiles said. He's encouraging him to feel better, to smile brighter, to think positive. Even if Stiles is a bit crazy, he's got the ability to make him happy.

Derek chuckled deeply and looked at his friend. :"Thank you for being here...by the way, how did you get in here?" Stiles laughed loudly and answered proud :"I've got some kind of secret entrance." At the end of the sentence Stiles stood up just to got catched at his wrist by Derek's hand.

:"Stay."

He smiled :"I would, Derek. But I've got some place where I would like to take you." The alpha's confused and also stood up. :"Do you really think you can do this with me?" Stiles rolled his eyes :"C'mon Derek, or do I really have to say it?" Derek's eyes widened.
:"Don't you dare Stiles!" The red hooded man hesitated. He opened his mouth......

:"Sour Wolf"!" And ran to the cupboard, grabbed the keys and tried to open the door as fast as he could since the Derek was after him. And he's pissed. :"Oh god!" Stiles yell-laughed as the door flew open and he raced out into the heavy rain.