The Sold part 4

(Please give your feedback. VOTE RATE COMMENT FAN Thank you :)

Caleb:

"Ok guys so here's the deal," I was pacing as I spoke to my team back at the warehouse that we currently reside in. It was located in the outskirts of the city and was abandoned for what looks like decades so we decided to move in. We just added a few beds, a stove, fridge, tv, and a few other things to make it feel like a place we could call home. "Tonight we need to expect the unexpected, Of course we know Adrian and his team of Collectors will be there, also we need to keep an eye out for the Angels and the Fallen. Since Selene has a neutral soul so to speak everyone will try to sway her.

"Oh joy," said a annoyed high voice. Taryn, a petite sized white blonde who always kept her hair cut in an edgy pixie cut with bangs that fell just above her ice blue eyes. She never liked her hair long because it always got in the way when fighting off demons. She had a tattoo of a cherry blossom tree all over her back to her shoulders with intricate vines wrapped around bother her arms. She had spunk and didn't take anyones crap and being the only female soul in our little group, that came in handy for her. She was sitting on the couch with Leo sitting at her feet playing with his hair. "This is going to be even more fun with the angels around."

"how did you find out that she was the Dark Angel?" asked Seth. He was tall standing at 6'2" with dark blonde hair that fell to his chin and striking green eyes that had specks of gold. He was strongly opiniated and always acted like a wise ass, which I found amusing. He had a tattoo of swords on each of his arms. He makes all the chases we go on fun. He was muscular but not bulky.

"How come you let her go?" Asked a curious Colt. He was the same height as his twin brother and the exact replica of his brother from the height, and build except for the fact that he wore his hair longer and in a ponytail at his neck and he had a tattoo of two whips that start from the handles on his back to the whips that tangle around his shoulders.

"I was wondering the same thing, You never let one go, especially someone as special as the Dark Angel," Oh Leo, if you weren't my best friend I'd have set you to flames. Leo had tousled brown hair that looked just messy all the time with dark purple eyes, an odd color for eyes but lets just say he had a bad childhood. He had tanned skin from being in the sun too much before he turned 18, he was my height 6'0 and he had a tattoo of a lightning bolt on both of his forearms.

I should probably tell you the meaning of all the tattoos, each soul is given a tattoo as a representation of their powers. Each soul has the power to jump great lengths, they can jump as high as 1000 ft into the air, they can teleport, super strength, gifted to speak every language and force shields. The Tattoo represents a special power that each soul posseses, their key weapon in battle.

Leo's tattoo of the lightning bolts, of course means he can shoot lightning bolts out of his hands and his eyes.

Taryn's tattoo of the cherry blossom tree shows her ability to control the elements, whcih is really rare for a soul, and when I found her Hell was especially displeased, well finders keepers.

Colt and Seth's tattoo of the swords and the whips are of course what it is, the tatto is their weapon, when the weapon is needed, it tattoo comes to life. One thing we learned about Colt's weapon however, is that the whip was sharp, leo found out the hard way. by accident.

As for me... Well I was the Devils son. If you haven't guessed by now. I know you were expecting my name to be Lucifer, which it is, but I changed it since I broke out of hell.

Back to the conversation.

"I don't know what came over me, My powers of persuasion weren't working and she I don't know how to explain it but I felt like I was stuck on the spot." I answered.