Daddy and His Little Princess Go To the Movies

"C'mon princess, wake up." Daddy poked at his little girl's nose.
"I'mfup." She muttered as her pacifier fell out of her mouth.
He unbuckled her from the car seat and lifted her out of the seat. People were looking from every direction at this catastrophe. His little princess started crying because of her lack of sleep and the wind kept blowing up her skirt, showing her very wet diaper.
He finally picked up her pacifier and closed the car doors. He opened up the trunk and grabbed the diaper bag.
"Why is she wearing a diaper and getting carried like a baby? She looks like 15?" Parents questioned very loudly.
The little princess cried into daddy's shoulder. He stuck the pacifier in her mouth and she started to suck it soothingly. "Good girl." He rubbed her back.
They walked into the movies, creating another awkward situation for the both of them. He walked up to buy tickets for a movie and took his princess to a bathroom.
"Gotta change your diaper little princess!" He smiled at her.
He took her into a stall, just to save from other people staring at his property. Once he got her all freshened up, he patted her little butt and pulled her skirt back on.
They walked into the movie theatre and took a spot in the middle. He took out a sippy cup and fruit snacks. Daddy sat his princess on his lap and held her close.
By the end of the movie, she was fast asleep, just like a baby.