Mind Games

Roman Reigns

I was in my match against Big Show when the lights went out. I look at the titantron and saw Bray.

"Roman... I've taken notice... That your daughter isn't your only prized possession..." He says.

No... Please don't say he's threatening Galina too.

He looks down. The camera slowly moves to a picture of... Ara. I got really worried. She's my niece.

The picture was of me carrying her piggy back style and we were laughing. We were in the backyard of my house.

Her and Jon had came over for a barbecue on Jojo's birthday last year.

"I know your buddy, Dean Ambrose, is also a close one of yours... So you tell Dean... That you're the reason his daughter, that he's tried so hard to keep safe, is now in great danger... You tell that sweet girl... That her uncle and her father have failed to keep her safe... Hahaha.... Run!" He says.

The lights went out. I ran backstage and looked for Ara and Jon. Camera crew was following.

I found Jon.... And he was livid.

"I'm sorry--" I got out before he cut me off.

"It's not your fault... But I'm gonna rip Bray Wyatt to shreds!" He seethes.

We start looking for Ara. We saw Colby running with Ara next to him, holding his arm.

"Ara!" Jon calls.

They look and see us. Ara runs to us, throwing her arms around Jon. She sobbed into his neck and Jon holds her close.

I feel so guilty. Jon kisses Ara's head.

"I'm scared, daddy." She sobs.

"Shh, it's ok, princess. Nothing's gonna happen to you. I promise." Jon says, kissing her head.

She turns to me. She lets go of Jon and hugs me. I hug her back and kiss her head.

"I'm so sorry, babygurl." I say.

"It's ok, uncle Roman. It's not your fault." She says.

I hug her close.

"Thank you... For bringing her to me." Jon tells Colby.

I was confused until I remembered the cameras being here and we're enemies with Colby on-screen.

"She's still my niece... Even if I'm not there anymore." Colby says.

Ara hugs Colby.

"Thank you, uncle Seth. I know that you don't get along with dad and uncle Roman but... You still protected me." Ari says.

"I'll always protect you, Ara. You're my niece. I don't care what anyone says. You ever need anything... You call me. I don't care where I am or what I'm doing. You call me and I'll pick up." Colby says.

"I will." She says.

He kisses her head then walks off. The camera crew did too.

It was hard to go through the betrayal... then it got personal... Fast. Ara took it the hardest. She was always closer to me but... She still loved her uncle Colby.

He was her best friend. I was damn near a second father to her. She brought us back together as friends outside the ring.

After the camera guys had left, Colby came back. We walked off and saw other superstars and divas. They were worried about Ara.

Jon picked Ara up and she wrapped her body around him. Her face buried in his neck as he held her close.

Her ankles locked and her hands clutched Jon's leather jacket. Colby and I followed.

"Is she okay?" Paige asks, coming up with the Bellas and Eva.

Ara peaks then lifts her head but stays clutched to Jon as she sniffles. Her makeup ran down her cheeks and her eyes and nose were red and puffy.

"Oh, sweetie. It's gonna be okay. Aright? Your dad and uncles aren't gonna leave your side." Paige says.

Ara nods and lets Jon put her down. Ara then hugs Paige and puts her hands out to the Bellas and Eva. They divas all group hug her.

"Why don't you get the divas and the superstars we hang with and come to the hotel? Ara would probably like to see everyone. Wouldn't you, Ara?" Jon asks.

Ara nods.

"Okay. We'll be there soon." Paige says.

Ara nods and sniffles then goes to Jon. She lifts her arms up and we all smile. Jon lifts her up like if she's 5 again. Ara clings to him and snuggles into him.

"We'll see you guys later." Nikki says.

We nod and walk away.

"Come on, Ara. Change and then I'll carry you to the car, okay?" Jon says.

Ara nods and goes to the bathroom with her bag. We all change and get our things. Ara walks out in

 Ara walks out in

"Ready?" Jon asks.

Ara nods and he lifts her up again then we leave.