Introduction (Trailer above)

Hello! Patty here! Thank you for checking this out!

As of the moment, this is not yet in progress. I will write it though once Unattracted to Harry Styles (be sure to check that out) is finished. So thank you for patiently waiting. 

**

UTHS is ALMOST done and it has 9K reads right now, and I'm super grateful for how far it has gotten, but my initial goal from the start was 10K. Okay dont hate me, but i have this thing with setting goals as motivation (alongside my love for writing). I will update this story REGULARLY like maybe once every 1-2 weeks when uths reaches 10k :)) 

**

Please do not attempt to copy the theme of this story as I worked incredibly hard on it. Please have some self-respect, you are capable of making your own fantastic story! This is copyrighted 2016 by the way, so I can hold a case against you for infringement or plagiarism. Just saying :)

So here's the complete introduction!
| | |
V V V

Princess Sienna is the daughter of the late King and Queen of Islale. Being the eldest of two younger siblings at the age of twenty made her the direct heiress to the throne. Her thick skin and head-strong personality made her a very good queen and she made her country prosper.

One day, her advisors inform her that an ancient Islale law states that all queens or kings must wed to another royal before their 22nd birthday. She is paired up with Prince Harry of Chependal who she remembers going to boarding school with in high school. Not only is Harry her least favorite person, but he is her ex-boyfriend.

Islale and Chependal have existing tensions and their cross-marriage would certainly drain out those past conflicts and open up trading opportunities, benefitting both countries.

She is forced to hide her emotions and agree to marry the prince if she doesn't want the crown to be handed on to her cousin whom she hates as well.

Watch how obligations, commitments, and pressure shape a queen and her heart.

---

Okay, so there's your preview! :)
Follow me to see when this is going to be continued :)

JULY 2015