fourteen

"Michael, I was just kidding about making out," May said, giggling as Michael threw her down on her bed.

Michael sighed and flopped down on the bed next to the girl.

"Ugh, I should've known," Michael groaned, moving over and lying across May.

May tried to push him away but he just made most of his body weight rest on the girl. May didn't really like the added weight on her but since it was Michael, she didn't really seem to care. Michael made kissy faces at her and she giggled as she pushed his face away, loving the feeling of the rough stubble gliding against her smooth fingers. Michael managed to pin May's hands back and pressed a kiss to her cheek, then rubbing his cheek against hers so that the stubble would tickle her.

"Michael stop," May whined, pushing at his chest so that he'd stop tickling her. He always loved to tickle her when they were dating because he knew she'd do anything to get it to stop. May was very ticklish.

Michael huffed, flopping down onto the girl again and wrapping his arms around her. He buried his face into May's neck and allowed his legs to rest comfortably on both sides of hear body. May smiled as her arms went around his neck and Michael sighed in content.

"Can we do something?" May asked, she was really comfortable with Michael right now but she would've preferred to be watching Netflix or something similar.

"We could make-out," Michael whispered, his lips moving against May's neck, making her shiver in anticipation.

"In your dreams," May said, making Michael chuckle, his hot breath hitting May's neck.

"A lot more happens in my dreams," Michael whispered, his mouth brushing May's ear.

Although Michael didn't really remember much about May still, he could still figure out her t.urn ons.

"You're always so h.orny," May whined, shoving him away lightly. She was really nervous at the moment and she could tell Michael could notice by the way he was looking at her with worried eyes.

"I am not, I find that very offensive. I technically have been s.exless for almost seven months," Michael stated, making May roll her eyes. She knew for a fact that Michael hadn't been completely s.exless. He had a hand that worked just nicely.

"Sorry, didn't mean to offend you babe," May said, winking and kissing Michael's cheek quickly.

"I swear you're going to be the death of me," Michael sighed, moving over and laying down on the bed next to her. He wrapped an arm around the small girl and pulled her close.

"Don't say that!" May gasped, pushing Michael away, "I almost did."

May frowned and Michael realized his mistake in his choice of words.

"I didn't mean it like that," Michael said frowning, and pulled the girl closer again.

"I was so scared Michael, I didn't think you'd wake up," May admitted, burying her face into Michael's neck and wrapping her arms around him again.

"But I'm here now and that's all that matters," Michael whispered, bringing the girl closer if possible.

They really were soulmates, the way there bodies were pressed together and the way their breathing seemed to get into the same timing. They couldn't be happier being each other arms.

"Can I kiss you?" Michael asked, his voice soft as his green eyes met May's green eyes. He had a weak smile on his face, scared that the small girl in front of him would reject him. He shouldn't be scared, they dated for almost three years but it seemed so new since he couldn't remember any of it.