He walked into his bedroom and saw Alex packing up all the things he had kept there when he stayed. "Alex what are you doing?" Alex sighed and gripped the bridge of his nose in anger. "You know Scott, I can take a lot. I have done my best to be understanding and cool with the fact that you are so in love with Mitch. I thought we were finally moving past it. Just 10 minutes ago you were rocking my world and it certainly wasn't Mitch's name you were calling as you found your release. Now here you are acting the part of jealous boyfriend because after so long, Mitch is finally finding a small piece of happiness. He deserves that Scott. You hurt him. You messed that up. He has the right to be with someone and so do you. I had hoped it was me but I can't do it anymore. There's only so much I can take and damn it, I am falling so hard for you I am forgetting who I am without you. I can't fall for someone who will never be fully in it." Alex grabbed his bag and walked out leaving Scott stunned.

It took Scott a second to register what was happening before he was chasing Alex out the apartment door and down the stairs. "No Alex you have it wrong. I know you have been so patient and amazing with everything. I am so lucky to have you and I have not shown you the love you deserve. Give me a chance to change that. Let me show you I can be what you deserve please." Alex didn't turn. "You have to deal with your emotions first Scott. I have to know you are in this as much as I am. If you truly want to be with me, I need to have some proof. We have been seeing each other for a while. I have proved to you that I am in. If you are in and you want me and only me, then move out. Move in with me and leave that behind. I'm not saying you can't be friends and I know you love Rory and so do I. The thing is you need to get away from seeing him every day. It's not helping you and it's certainly not helping me. Show me you mean it. Move in with me. Love me and be with me."

Scott didn't know how to answer. "Alex I do want to be with you but I can't just leave him high and dry. I can't do that to him. I don't want to be with him I just want him to be safe. He doesn't know that guy and he was practically humping him in our kitchen. Can't I be concerned as a friend?" Alex turned then and met Scott's eyes. "What you displayed in that kitchen was not friendship. What you were was a jealous boyfriend. When you can be just a friend, you know where to find me. Until then good luck Scott." Alex walked away without another word or glance in Scott's direction.

Scott stood there for a minute trying to figure out what had just occurred. Had Alex just broken up with him? Was he really going to let that great man go for a man who couldn't stand to look at him? Scott felt anger bubble up inside him and he stalked back to his apartment. He saw Mitch kissing Travis goodbye and scoffed. "See ya one night stand. Mitchie here is too good to let you come for another night. Hope you had fun while you could. You will never measure up to what I did for him" Scott walked into his bedroom feeling satisfied with the look of pure shock on Mitch's boys face. 'Take that b!tch.' he thought as he jumped onto his bed and rested his head on his pillow trying to get a scent of Alex.

Mitch burst into the room in a full on rage. "You know what Scott Douchebag Hoying, I am sick of your sh!t. I deserve to be happy and that man liked me. He didn't feel the need to fcuk whatever came his way. He genuinely likes me for me. You don't get to do this to me. You made the choice to fcuk me over and now you want to act jealous." Scott sat up and got right in Mitch's face pinning him against the wall. "I didn't do it on purpose. If I knew it would mess up what we could have had I never would have slept with Alex. It was one mistake and you completely shut me out. We could have fixed it, we could have moved past it. Do you really think that twink can make you as happy or as satisfied as I could?" Scott ran his hand up Mitch's side watching his eyes flutter back.

"You know the major difference in you and him? He may not be exactly what I always desired yet but he has that possibility and if he hurts me then yeah that sucks but I can get over it. You were my best friend. You knew me inside and out. You still chose to hurt me. That will never, ever be fixed and I will forever hate your guts for it." Mitch tried to slide out of Scott's entrapment but was blocked by a long slender arm. "You hate me huh. Well tell me if you hate this." Scott grabbed his face and locked their lips in a rough embrace. He moved his lips against Mitch's. Mitch fought back but couldn't deny his lips feeling perfect against Scott's. It's like they were made for each other.

Mitch felt himself fall into the kiss and finally submitting tangling his hands in the blonde's hair pulling and punishing. Scott pulled him back onto his bed where he got Mitch to straddle his waist. He continued the kiss and he lowered his boxers and fought to open the small robe Mitch was wearing. There he sat in all his glory on top of Scott with his arousal lying against his firm abs growing by the second. "You sure don't seem to hate me that much." Mitch climbed off him then and closed his robe feeling regret make its way through him. "You know Scott just because physically I am attracted to you doesn't mean anything. You know all the right things to do because you know me so well. That should show you how awful you. You had a chance to be with your perfect match and you chose to follow your d!ck instead of your heart. Now you can suffer the consequences. Leave me alone Scott. Go run off into the sunset with your boyfriend and let me live my life." Mitch walked out leaving Scott naked, hard, and alone.